5.0 out of 5 stars Nice
I liked these pants. In fact, I came back and bought a 2nd pair. They are just like the ones at Wal-Mart (same brand, etc) but here I could find the colors & sizes I needed. One thing - if this is your first time buying baseball pants for your little one - I think these run a little big. My son wears a size 6 pants and these X-Small were even a little big (needed a belt).
Published on October 10, 2012 by Mrs. H.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing was off...
Nice, quality pant, but the sizing was off in my opinion. Ordered two of the same size and the waist was different in both of them.
Published on June 27, 2011 by betz314

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 10, 2012
Mrs. H. (Memphis, TN USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
Purchased the youth extra small for new 6 yr old. He wears size 6 jeans and is of average height. Length was good. Plenty of room in the legs. Snug around the waist especially with his shirt tucked in but he doesn't complain. Knees are a bit worn from sliding but no holes. Price was good. Overall, very satisfied with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our little leaguer, January 28, 2014
Michelle G (San Mateo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
Buying clothes online is always a gamble so I'll post what is important to me as a mom. I bought a youth small for our son that typically wears a size 7slim pants. The pants fit well in length and I feel like he could wear them without a belt without a problem. They have a zipper and double snaps at the top. The belt loops might be tight for wider belts. I saw other reviews that said these pants are thin, but I don't think they are. Perhaps lighter weight than some baseball pants but not thin in my book. We'll see how they hold up after a few games but for now, I'm happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
I think Easton is a nice quality product for the money.

My son is rough on sports clothes, but these last him through the baseball season without a problem. Grass stains don't come out after a while, but over all, I would buy Easton baseball pants again. The price is right too!Easton Deluxe Pant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality baseball pants, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
I purchased these pants for my son and I have to say it was an excellent purchase. The quality of the material is great and very durable. They are very true to size. My son wears an xs which is hard to find. These fit him perfectly. So, if you are looking for a quality pair of pants for your little one these are a perfect choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY what I was looking for....ONCE I got the sizing figured out., May 16, 2014
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
I ordered these pants as game pants for my 7 yr old boy. He is playing 8U. He is very thin. I at first ordered the small based on comments and size chart, but they were TOO big in the waist. I sent them back and ordered an Xsmall and they fit him PERFECTLY! He is 49" tall, weighs 52 lbs, waist 21", outseam 25" and 18" inseam. Hope this helps anyone ordering so that they can get the right size the first time.

I would recommend to a friend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing was off..., June 27, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size and impractical to return, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
The description on Amazon for the sizing is incorrect. Adult sizing is given, but these are youth pants, so when we used Amazon's sizing (adult) we chose "Small" for my 12 year old, and got youth small (likely good for a 4 year old). If I were to return it as not fit for purpose through Amazon's normal processes, I'd have to pay for shipping back to the US, and the return shipping which would end up being more than the cost of new pants so these went into the bin unopened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants, June 11, 2013
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
Good price for well made pants, fit is perfect , true to size. Washes up very nicely. Glad I bought them

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin & too big, January 10, 2014
M. Reinschmidt (Bay Area, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant (Apparel)
We've been doing 3yrs of little league now and been through a lot of pants. The most common problem with little kids pants (ages 4-6/7) are that they are thin. You can put your arm down the leg of the pant and see your skin or simply just feel them and they are thin. There are two problems with this, 1) you child is going to be cold unless you have warm afternoon/evenings and 2) there is no protection for the knees - most kids are really sliding at this stage but they will when the play around and these pants offer no protection... i've seen thicker shorts. I bought these pants as 'practice pants' for my son who is starting to play on an 8u tournament team (he's 7 1/2, 52" tall and 54lbs, he's lanky). The Rawlings pants i got at the local sports store for $12 are much thicker and have reinforced knees, the problem is they are getting small. I really expected more from these pants given all the reviews but i don't recommend them. My 4yr old daughter will start Tball this year and even though she won't be too rough on the pants I wouldn't put her in these because we have chilly evening practices (SF Bay Area, CA) and they are just too thin. I'm going to see if i can find something else.

Easton Boy's Deluxe Pant