5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BAT!!!!!!!!!!
Published on May 21, 2010

Published on July 12, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BAT!!!!!!!!!!, May 21, 2010
This review is from: Easton 2009 LCN11 Stealth IMX Youth Baseball Bat (Sports)
Now I am Very small so I needed a light and short bat. I got the 29" 16 version and this thing is totally awesome. I used my friends old orange stealth, which felt nice but this is cheaper and I think is better. Loads of pop, and the new Stealth Speed, tried one and this is just as fast so don't let Easton fool you. I was at practice and I was shelling ball after ball. The only problem is if you get a really super fast swing with your old bat, this will be faster so you might start of hitting the incap on it. Overall this is an awesome bat.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME BAT!!!!!!!!!!, May 21, 2010
This review is from: Easton 2009 LCN11 Stealth IMX Youth Baseball Bat (Sports)

1.0 out of 5 stars From the reviewer who wrote "Awesome bat" for this bat: Update, July 12, 2010
This review is from: Easton 2009 LCN11 Stealth IMX Youth Baseball Bat (Sports)
So for a while this bat was cool, until it cracked right at the handle after only 1 month of use and I did not mistreat it and broke it in properly. My friend has also broke 3 of these in 1 year. I should have listened to him before I bought this. Worst is easton wont give me a new one because I didn't keep the receipt. WTF! If you want a bat that will last longer and has great return polices get the Louisville Slugger Triton It is also cheaper.