Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 14, 2015
Okay, so some reviews are not helpful as far as sizing. Here is my review and I hope it helps. I got a small, which fit my 4 year old that weighs 58 lbs and is 44" tall. He is in clothes 7/8 for t shirts and pants/shorts. He wears boxer briefs that are medium (8) in boys. These fit right one, true to size, if I went with medium it would have fit too and with the belt on it would be good, however it would have been longer but it has elastic at the bottom so it would be no big deal, as it can be tucked into the socks. The waist is at an 8, no bigger, no room for what a size 8 is in boys in most clothes. So he will use these once this season and then outgrow them which is fine. The material is thin, but I like it because it will be cool since it is black. This is for tee ball so no sliding and I do not know how they will hold up as far as sliding if I buy these again for baseball when he is older. I like the thicker waistband and the belt loops too. I bought two, and might return one and exchange it for a medium to try them out since I do have Prime. Take advantage of it Prime users, return things, you print a label if it does not meet expectations, Amazon is great with customer service. Anyways, I hope this helps.
33 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2013
The price- great. The material- thin. These baseball pants came in a timely fashion, but they are super thin. How will they stand up to sliding? Most likely by ripping. These baseball pants are pitiful. I'm returning mine today.
review image review image review image
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2011
We live in a small town so its hard to find baseball pants locally. I found these pants on amazon and wasnt sure if the size would be right, but they fit both my boys perfectly. My 8 year old is a bit tall for his age and the small fit him. My 11 year old is average and the Medium fit him. Great deal on the price too.
on September 30, 2011
I got these pants for my 3 and 5 year olds to wear for T-Ball. The pull up waste is really nice because they can still get these on themselves and use the restroom. They don't really take much abuse at that age level but the have gone through the wash and come out looking like new.
on March 8, 2016
My child is 4-years old. He's on the small size - 50th percentile for weight and 20th for height and wears a 3T-4T. We bought an XS in 2 other brands (Rawlings and Franklin) that were so large, they wouldn't stay on his hips at all. These worked just fine. They're still a little long and wide; but with the proper belt, they do the trick. If I had to do it over again, I'd have gone with the XXS. The price I ended up paying for these ($12.47) was about $3 less than what I found them for at Hibbett Sports and $4 more than what I later found them for at Academy Sports.
on March 8, 2016
It's our first year of T-Ball and my son's uniform has white pants. I don't want to drive all over town looking for the right color and size so I try and buy as much with Amazon Prime. Problem for me is clothes sizing.

We got the size S for my son who is 6. He is taller than average and wears a 6 in pants. These baseball pants were a tiny bit loose, but no big deal, he can wear them all season.

My issue with these pants are they are so thin that you can see right through them. It probably would be great if they were any other color than white. We're going to keep these and hope they don't look to see through on game day.
review image
on April 8, 2015
These are a good deal, and I would recommend. The only reason I didn't give five stars is that it would have been helpful to know what xs meant. The x small would fit a 4-5. My daughter wears a 6, so I should've opted for the small rather than x small, but they'll just have to be a little tight.
on June 12, 2015
I hate to give these pants three stars because if they had had a proper sizing guide included with the product description I would give them 5. As it is, I had to guess the size from reviews and external websites and I guessed wrong. Some said the small would fit a size 7 so I thought those would work and give my son some room to grow. Well, my son is a pretty true size six slim and these pants absolutely drowned him. In fact, they are bigger than my nine year old daughter's size 10 jeans. After seeing him in size small, I put them away for him to grow in to and ordered an extra small. I expect those to be okay for this year but give him room to grow for next. Other than the size issue though, I'm happy with the pants. They're a good weight for baseball pants and seem to be well made. I like the drawstring waist, the color is a good neutral gray and at just under $12 a pair, you can't beat the price.
on April 22, 2015
Bought for my five year old son who is slightly big for his age. The quality of the pants is very good for the price, and they made him feel like a real ball player. Other reviewers noted the pants were see-through material, but we haven't noticed this when he's worn them. The fit around the waist was good, maybe slightly on the snug side, but they were noticeably a little short in the legs. Perhaps I should have ordered a size up. We rolled up the leg to wear them at the knees and they look great.
on September 22, 2015
They fit my 42" 42lb 4.5yr old perfectly (with plenty of room to move & grow). Very happy with the quality, and based on first appearances it looks like they will be plenty durable as well !!
Will definitely be ordering more for next season!