- Measures torque from 15-150 ft.-lbs. and 20-200Nm (Newton meters)
- Accurate to ±2% of reading @ 10% to 100% of full scale
- Backlit digital LCD displays torque setting and torque reached
- Buzzer sounds when preset torque is reached
- Includes adapters for 3/8" and 1/2" drives
Create a precise, electronic, torque-measuring fastening tool for about the cost of an old-fashioned "clicker"-type torque wrench. Just connect this Digital Torque Adapter in between your standard ratchet and the socket or socket extension you're about to turn, and know you'll get accurate, torque-appropriate fastening.