5.0 out of 5 stars Works just like the pictures on the box!
Rarely does any toy live up to the images of delighted children printed on the product packaging, but the Easy Bake Decorating Sensation Frosting Pen does just that. Right out of the box on Christmas Day, my 8-year-old daughter decorated a dozen cupcakes with the pen. She was thrilled with the results, and proudly served the cupcakes to our whole family. She even...
Published on December 26, 2008 by Kathy G

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty wore off!
I think this sounded like a good idea, but I think the spreader and little containers of sprinkles, jelly beans, choc chips, is more fun!
Published on April 20, 2010 by Christie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
Sharon Christ (SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI, US) - See all my reviews
gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and easy to use., March 23, 2013
Anita Barker (Lyons, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
Very easy for my little girl to use. Fast and easy clean up.
Fun, easy ....what more can you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
My daughter is 10 and has used for several years. Works great!
She loves it and it is easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic toy!! Works JUST like they say it does., February 2, 2012
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter and was skeptical.. however reviews were pretty decent. I'm SO happy I got this. it is incredibly easy to use, Buying store bought frosting makes filling the cartridges a snap, and the frosting flows at a very manageable pace. This is one of those toy that I'm so impressed with. I only paid 8 bucks for it so do not pay 30 dollars for it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for experimenting, not for permanence, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
Bought this as a Christmas gift, which was a pretty exciting Christmas gift. It worked as expected and was very fun to get creative with it. Also bought the easy bake oven and additional mixes, but the biggest problem with these is refilling them. It is not the most cost-effective Christmas present ever, as once they get addicted, you have to keep buying packets and mixes, at least till the kids get bored with it and move on to something else.

It is, however a fun, easy to love gift for the kid who help out in the kitchen but isn't quite grown enough to play with actual cooking items.

Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of help in the kitchen, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
MY 8 year old niece loves it, and it has sparked a new interest of baking. Very creative product not to mention durable. I even like to use it. Great idea for a little bonding and creativity in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 11, 2010
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
I ordered this decorator for my 3 year old who loves to help in the kitchen, and it worked great! I actually wish they had a biger industrial one for me! It was super fun! Only problem I could see was that the cartridges are a little on the small side, so you have to refil often, but it is super simple!

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, January 11, 2009
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
My kids 5, 7 and 9 enjoyed using this frosting pen. It was fun and easy to use for little hands that don't have the strength or ability to squeeze a frosting bag with consistency. I bought one container of white ready made frosting and then used food coloring to make different colors. This meant that we needed more than one container to load the frosting so I ended up just mixing the frosting in little bowls and then loading the frosting cartridges with a knife. The problem was if the kids wanted different colors with different tips. You would have to clean out the cartridge and tip or, just do what we did and have multicolors which are fine if the kids are not picky. Also, since there was only one battery operated pen, the kids just used their hands to push the syringes down if they didn't want to wait. Overall, a fun product that can get messy but cleans up easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Novelty wore off!, April 20, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to decorate, December 27, 2008
This review is from: Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit (Toy)
I got this for my daughter for Christmas to go with her Easy Bake Oven. Unfortunately I did not have any frosting on hand so I made some. It was a bit on the runny side so it did not hold it's shape while frosting but you could see that if it was a bit thicker it would be really nice. The product seems very sturdy and although there are a lot of parts to clean it is easy to take everything apart. Overall a good buy and I would consider using it myself.

Easy Bake Decorating Pen Kit