Easy Change Artwork Frame - Black - Fits 8.5" x 11" Artwork. Frame Measures 13.5" x 11" x 1 3/4"
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Give your child's artwork the attention it deserves with Easy Change Artwork Frames.
- Forget magnets on the refrigerator! These frames are specially sized to hold the standard sizes of artwork created at school or home.
- It's easy to change the artwork-just open the door and slide the new picture into the front pocket. Each polystyrene-covered wooden frame also includes a 3/4" deep compartment behind the picture to store approx. 50 more pictures
- Swap out the artwork as often as you like! Fits 8.5" x 11" Artwork. Frame Measures 13.5" x 11" x 1 3/4"
- omes ready to hang with sawtooth hangers on the back. Can be hung vertically or horizontally.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. The wood/paint finish is poor. You can see where the wood was cut against the grain (making it rough) and simply painted over versus sanded down and painted. Not a desirable characteristic for a picture frame.
2. There is no backing for the art. This means that until your art fills up the repository, your art will sag sadly in place. I had to cut out a piece of cardboard to provide the backing and that's when I found out problem number three.
3. Unlike the Li'l Davinci frames, this doesn't have a solid latch mechanism. Instead, there's a tiny little magnet. If the frame is even slightly filled with art the magnet 'pops' and the frame doesn't close properly.
4. They provide a nice white border to frame the art, however, that border eats into the art itself. What this means is that it's not really 8.5x11" - more like 8x10.5". If you hang a standard letter sized document you won't see the whole thing in this frame.
As I mentioned, I purchased the Li'l Davinci frames and highly recommend those as they don't have any of the issues noted above.
doesn't stay secure. If this was the only one I got, I wouldn't have minded so much, but, after having bought the Lil Davinci one
I was really dissappointed. Also the white frame border they show....it was filthy, and nicked up. When you first open it you kind of gasp because the plastic cover is so dirty and scratched (but, then I realized it had a plastic film on it that peeled off on both sides...good thing too, it looks like is has been through some tough times). If you can, I would suggest the extra few dollars for the nicer frame. It is a nice, neat way to hang up our childrens treasures!
It looks as pictured here. It can be hung on the wall either vertically or horizontally by the same set of screws, so if it your child draws a portrait one day and a landscape the next, you're covered. The mechanism holding the door closed is indeed a flimsy magnet, but gets the job done. The white border has the feel of recycled cereal box. Inside, the cabinet is partitioned somewhat by a couple of wood pieces, so only the displayed picture has to be held in by the door and magnet.
Bottom line: Cheap construction but "good enough" to appear as pictured once it's up, and it makes my daughter smile
I have since returned these, and in doing so I noticed that the price had been slashed by more than 50%. That's enough to tell you buyer beware.
I am using these at work so I don't care that they are not top quality. If I wanted top quality, I would have bought top quality. One modification I did do already was to remove the hanging hardware on the back and am using 3M Command Velcro strips which are holding nicely - so far. The strips I am using are rated for up to 4 pounds and the shipping weight of these frames is listed at 2.4 pounds. So we shall see when I add more photos if I need to add more Command Strips.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are fatastic for displaying the kids artwork. Looks very ni9ce handing on the wall.Published 2 months ago by Katherine
I just received this frame today and it sucks! Very poor quality. The frame had rub marks all over it, scratched and paint rubbed off of it when wiped with finger. Read morePublished 3 months ago by chereepie6719
Love this picture frames. I am not one that is very good about update pictures so this was perfect for me. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Tracie
Its good to display and store all of my kid's art that he brings from school. I wish it would close more securely - it moves much more freely after opening/closing it multiple... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Pallavi Phene
This was a gift but she was very excited and impressed with the storage.Published 4 months ago by Ann
love this idea..bought them for my daughter. one for each grandchild's art work/school work. perfect!Published 4 months ago by Cat