Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 5, 2012
I'm really sick of eating plain baked chicken, I can't eat red meat for my health but I also stink at cooking, hence endless baked chicken. Some people can wing it when it comes to recipes not me, I need step by step instructions, which this book provides. With recipes such as Buffalo Chicken Wontons, Kung Pao Chicken and Curry Chicken Ill never be bored again. I have not yet had a chance to make every recipe, but the one I did (Kung Pao Chicken) tasted delicious and was pretty easy to make. A great addition to my kindle collection.
on July 5, 2012
This cookbook should be an obvious pick for anyone. It certainly was for me. Where else can you get thirty chicken recipes for a price like that? Linda Roberts' cookbooks always have unique and perfected recipes that you would be hard pressed to find online or think of yourself. I have already tried a few of the recipes in here and loved them all. I will be trying the rest of them over the coming months and simply cannot wait. Both Linda Roberts and chicken a very good. So when you put the two together you get something quite special.
on July 6, 2012
I own many of Linda Robert's cookbooks, and I'm happy to add this one to my collection- Linda does chicken like no one else. While she includes some tried and tested favorites, she also comes through with some new twists that sound absolutely mouthwatering. Chicken is somewhat inexpensive, and with the easy recipes, I'll be serving a lot more chicken meals, but in new and exciting dishes. Great stuff!
on May 22, 2014
I have bene looking for some interesting recipes for chicken. These are very easy and they taste good. Most don't take that much time to cook. Now that I am eating less beef I am eating more chicken. This book helps out well.
on April 9, 2013
Here is a book that was filled with great recipes that are easy to follow with delicious results. These recipes are for us women who are busy but want to have the time to present our family with a wonderful meal at dinnertime that the kids will surely enjoy!!
on November 8, 2012
THIS IS A GREAT CHICKEN RECPE COLLECTION. IT Is
ERY VARIED AND ALMOST ALL THE RECPES CAN BE MADE FROM ITEMS ON HAND. AND MOST ARE EASY YO PREPARE IN A SHORT TIME. THIS HAS BEEN ABOUT THE BEST KINDLE COOKBOOK I HAVE PURCHASED. IT IS WORTH CHEcKING OUT AND I WILL PROBABLY PURCHASE MORE OF HER COOKBOOKS.
on January 4, 2013
The recipes in this book that I have tried are very easy and the whole family liked them. Examples are sesame chicken, Kung Pao chicken, Samurai chicken, & parmesan mozzarella baked chicken.
on November 30, 2012
This book has some good recipes that are easy to fix. I like the fact that I could get it on my kindle so do not have problems storing books.
on April 15, 2013
Being that chicken is cheaper to purchase than steak or beef. I wanted a book that had a variety of ways to serve chicken and I found it.
on November 25, 2012
Unfortunately there is nothing spectacular about these chicken recipes. Most of them are just everyday chicken with a spice or two.