- File Size: 4916 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Publication Date: January 18, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HXONQVQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#600,279 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #58 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Sign Language
- #293 in Books > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Sign Language
- #728 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
|Print List Price:||$19.98|
Save $15.99 (80%)
Easy Guide to Baby Sign Language Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 104 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12"
Parenting tools to use in virtually every situation, from internationally renowned clinical psychologist Thomas Phelan. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The book is broken into 13 chapters, three of which are dedicated to teaching parents; The History of Baby Sign Language, The Benefits of Baby Sign Language and Helpful Hints to Getting Started. The remaining ten chapters are dedicated to basic ASL signs for; food, family, animals, the body, manners, bed time and playtime -just name a few, with each sign being both explained and illustrated. The layout of the book is very simple, uncluttered and easy to navigate which to me is one of the most important aspects of any guide.
Author J.R Cagle set out to write a Baby Sign Language book and wrote an excellent ASL beginners book for all children and their parents. I plan to use the book to teach myself and my two girls basic ASL words, although both my little girls are highly verbal, there is a great feeling of satisfaction in learning a new language and there will be an even greater sense of accomplishment if one day we are lucky enough to meet a friend who is fluent in ASL.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only gave this three stars because it is not insync with the ASL ( American Sign Language)
I bought this to re-enforce and communicate with our 16 month grandson. Read more
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Early Childhood
- Books > Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Sign Language
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Sign Language