Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 5, 2011
I have been very impressed by this resource. I love how it is not complicated. You can simply pick a topic/habitat, copy and go. Can use alone or as a supplement. Excellent in my opinion. I have a boy and a girl, ages 8 and 9 and both enjoy.
on March 14, 2013
I love this book. It covers every different type of habitat. The projects are fun and have facts that on right on the design of the project. I love that it compares the same type of environments in different parts of the world. (ie. Sahara vs. Senora) Kids really enjoy learning about the habitats in this book.
on December 21, 2014
I was sad when this arrived and realized it was all in black and white. It has great material in it but I would think that some of it would be color.
on May 31, 2014
This is going to be a great addition to the curriculum that is used where I teach. It gives many ideas and great things to help the children learn new things and review things they already know.
on August 7, 2015
I love the material inside the book; however, I didn't realize the entire book is black and white on the inside - the colorful cover of the book is deceiving - not what I was expecting.
on January 20, 2014
Not as easy as expected, projects have many little pieces to assemble which is tricky for my class. The projects themselves are very interesting and unique!
on December 8, 2013
This book is fantastic. Using to homeschool 4 & 6 year old and the projects are educational, fun, and the kids have fun coloring and putting together.
on January 24, 2015
Amazing book! Using it to homeschool my 1st grader. He loves the books and projects you make and it is a great resource!
on November 26, 2015
This book rocks for hands-on "crafty-stuff" for mid to upper elementary! We are loving it!
on July 1, 2015
Great book, and will fit right into our learning this year with home school. Reproducible!!