Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Style Name: Playhouse|Change

on January 3, 2014
I found this castle flimsy when putting it together. I realize it is cardboard, but even after following the instructions of assembly, this product was wobbly and very unstable. I would have been better off going to an appliance store and asking if they had a box they would be willing to give away. I would not recommend this product.
on October 26, 2015
Purchased for use in my VBS classroom this year. Super easy to put together, and looked fabulous with the wood patterned contact paper I put on it! I did have to cut through the paper where the holes and doors were on the playhouse, but it worked well! Was a hit in the classroom! This playhouse is not made for prolonged abuse though! It's actually pretty sturdy cardboard, and ours was really more of a decoration in the room than an interactive playhouse. I suspect that after a day or two off regular use, it would need to be replaced. But I was pleased with it.
review image
on October 30, 2014
Made a pretty amazing haunted house with this thing.
review image review image
on August 18, 2015
We had previously bought a cardboard pirate ship for an event and it was fabulous. It lasted weeks longer than I had even wanted it to, but unfortunately this house was not the same quality. Within two hours, the bottom of both door walls began to bend inward, making the house slowly tear at the windows and become very unstable. Within the first day of gentle use and coloring by two 4 year olds, it was a flat mess on the ground. Disappointed and would not recommend.
on July 17, 2013
Very cute but I wish it had some lines to color in. My daughter loves to color but enjoyed the last house more as it had creatures, tiles, bricks and flowers to color in. I'm thinking I will have to draw some outlines for her.

Otherwise whe has made this a little clubhouse for hiding.
on December 5, 2011
My kids love rainy days when I bring the coloring house out. They have spent many, many hours coloring and decorating this house. When they are done, I can easily fold this up and store it until next time.
on April 8, 2015
We have a 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a 1 year old. They all fit (albeit tightly) in this little house. They LOVE it and it has held up now to over 2 weeks of near constant play.

It was VERY easy to assemble (we didn't read the instructions until later) and not a single thing was out of place, broken, ripped or bent. I did imagine it a bit bigger in my head, but once the kids got in and started playing with it, it ended up being pretty perfect.
on April 9, 2015
The "Easter bunny" brought this for my 5-year-old and 1-year-old, and left their baskets inside. They LOVE it! There's so much to color and decorate that it's been almost a week and there are still empty sides to color. Putting it together looked overwhelming, but I didn't even use the directions. Everything is pre-cut and folded, so the tabs only fit into certain spots and it was easier to put together than I initially thought.
on December 30, 2014
Best Christmas present for my 13 month old twins. They can play with it for long spans of time. If you have small children you know that's not any easy feat. It's gotten a beating in the last few days and is still holding up. If I want to take it down it seems easy enough. Glad that it's just white and simple. When they get older they can decorate it if it hasn't been destroyed by then. Great price. Get this if you're looking for your little crawlers to find something new to do.
on June 8, 2015
This is an amazing sturdy and fun playhouse. I got it for my son's construction themed birthday. I assumed the children would color on it but instead they just played in it. I know it may be meant for older children but my son is 1 and he loves crawling in and out of it and looking through the windows. So happy with my purchase!