5.0 out of 5 stars Can change your course in seconds, April 13, 2012
M. Kemski (McKinney, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy & Fast Power, Control, & Confidence On Demand: Simple Secrets to Take Your Life Back! (Book #3 in the "Let's Get Rich: Curing Success Blindness" series) (Kindle Edition)
This book is awesome! I've read a lot of Joshuas work and all of it has added value to my life but...

This is a WHOLE NEW level for him. He's somehow taken 20+ years of experience, challenges, adversities, successes, failures, and WISDOM and meshed it all up together in a cohesive and simple way that makes so much sense it's impossible to NOT benefit from it.

The contents of this book strip away any haze or blurry vision about exactly how your mind works to create money (or keep you from having any). He makes it very simple and clear to the point the concepts and tactics in this book can be put to use in minutes where you can actually SEE them working in your own life! When you can get information like this that's been dissected, distilled, and simplified to the point anyone can apply it (no matter where you're at in life) it makes your eyebrows raise and peeks your interest.

But when you couple it with real life examples and case studies from his personal experience like Joshua does, it's solidifies that belief that the concepts in this book have got undeniable power to be the catalyst to change your life starting today!

It's written in an easy to read conversation style and very authentic. You can tell Joshua reached in to the core of his heart and even made himself a tad vulnerable which makes me like it even more.

But what I like most is that it's not one of those fluffy self help books that says bad stuff isn't real. It's HONEST and TRUTHFUL and acknowledges that circumstances are real, they are obstacles, and sometimes we have no choice but to work around them WHILE we change them.

I recommend that anyone who wants to start their life on a new path read this book. I truly believe it will change your life in a positive and powerful way.

Mike Kemski

5.0 out of 5 stars Puts it all together for you, April 29, 2012
Eric Owens (Nashua, NH USA) - See all my reviews
If you've ever had trouble connecting the dots and making the "law of attraction" or various manifestation type techniques work for you, this book will help you put it together and stack the odds of success in your favor. Joshua has a unique ability of taking concepts and boiling them down to real world insights that will help it all "click" for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the last self-help book you will ever need..., April 16, 2012
I loved this book!! Over the last 10 years I've read hundreds of self help books (or tried to,) and bought thousands of dollars worth of programs designed to help me gain self confidence, stop self-sabotage, and trust in myself. Most of the time I couldn't finish those books or programs - I'd lose interest or put them down because they were filled with just theory, or too dry to hold my attention.

When I purchased Joshua Shafran's book, I had a whole day planned, and figured I would read it later that night... But then I couldn't put it down! It's easy to read -- conversational and not a lot of technical jargon -- and gives easy, practical ways to use the techniques so you can start doing it right away. The best part for me was the transcript of an interview where the info came to life and became relatable and do-able. I used his techniques all weekend - just made them part of my day and kept them in my mind - very easy to do.

Practical, spot on, and easy to remember and implement. This may just be the last self help book you'll ever need - I'm looking forward to reading the whole series! Do yourself a favor and pick it up now.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Will Get You On Track, April 13, 2012
I found this book to be very motivational because it outlines the things that are causing you not to succeed. It details the mindset you need in order to break through and be where you want to be. It picks up where "Think and Grow Rich" and the "The Secret" left off and gives you a plan for how YOU can get your life back and experience a huge amount of success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the author's style!, April 13, 2012
I love reading books that help me to gain momentum with my goals and ultimately contribute to my success in life. This book doesn't fail to deliver. Definitely a lot of take-aways that I'm very excited to implement. I love the author's easy and real style and the book also has personal examples from his own life. I would definitely suggest this book for anyone who want to create real and lasting change in their own life.