4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old son loved this book!
We were given this book as a gift when my son was 3 and he grew to seriously love it. He especially loved the train stories, "Hello, Freight Train" and "Little Red Caboose" and would ask me to read him those over and over. The words were simple enough that he could fill them in himself as we read along. A great value and I highly recommend it!
Published on November 19, 2007 by J. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Not easy reading for a beginner reader.
I don't like this book at all. Sure, it's cute, but the words are hard for a beginner reader. And, yes, there are only a few words per page, but they are not the beginner sight words. I would not recommend this book because it is frustracting and discouraging for a new reader.
Published on October 6, 2007 by mommyofchristopher

1.0 out of 5 stars Not easy reading for a beginner reader., October 6, 2007
This review is from: Let's Go! 4 Easy-to-Read Books (Scholastic Reader Collection Level 1) (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old son loved this book!, November 19, 2007

Let's Go! 4 Easy-to-Read Books (Scholastic Reader Collection Level 1)
Used & New from: $0.01