Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Easy Shot Clip HD Diving Kit - Ultra Mini Digital Video Camera with 100ft Waterproof Housing and Mask Clip included.
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 7, 2013
I love this little thing. I've taken it diving to 60' a number of times, and it just keeps on ticking. Wonderful purchase. ***update: The battery for me lasts for about an hour, so it's enough to either leave on for one dive, or be selective when doing multiple dives and only turn it on when you want/need it. Still love the camera though and it's been going strong for many months and many dives so far.
on July 11, 2012
The value for money, ease of use and durability of the casing and the USB sized camera amazed me. Thsi was bought for me just before my last diving trip in the Carribean islands. After tirelessly musing through the extremely well/tightly packed product and reading the instructions I realised that I didn't need the instructions.

The device is a simple plug and play. When you plug the device into the PC/Laptop via USB it's act 'as' a USB drive. You simple copy (or cut n paste) your videos onto your machine from the device and your good to go. The device can certainly hold hours upon hours of video so no need to transfer video every single day unless you like me and likes to keep their dive video's neatly filed.
on May 17, 2012
I've taken it down 100 ft and so far no leaks. A remarkable video camera. The depth of field is such that everything is in focus especially above water The sound is even fair. Underwater it helps to have a light as the farther down you go the darker it gets. Seems to work best down to 50 to 60 feet. Kinda neat to record you dive from your mask point of view. The underwter housing has a built in UV filter so everything is not so blued out.
Battery lasts for hours and the video is in avi format.

All in all a neat toy. Makes a great spy camera with sound also.
on January 21, 2015
Works well for what it is. I need to get more confident about starting it after the descent has been made, since the memory chip I put in it wasn't that long. It would be nice if it had a really powerful LED that you could see a flash from so that you were sure it was running. But that would make it more expensive. Needs a good dive buddy to turn it on for you at the right time.
The video and sound were decent quality, no complaints there.
on March 15, 2014
Quality of video is very armature but what can you expect for that price. It distorts colors underwater on a sunny day. It is good for kids to enjoy recording different life experiences. Overall I would recommend.
on November 12, 2013
This little thing is fantastic! I took it diving over the weekend (max depth of 40 feet) and was surprised by the video quality. This is my first underwater camera... since I'd just dropped a ton of money on dive equipment, I didn't want to buy something right away that was too expensive. However, I don't see myself needing anything besides this for a while. I'm not sure how the filter works, but it does change over to the red filter once you reach a depth where the reds start to disappear.
It's a very simple device, but it's also easy to use. I turned it on before I started the dive... I wouldn't attempt to turn it on or off underwater, as others have said the light-up button is hard to see - especially through the case. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because of battery life. It lasted maybe an hour and a half. I'll be taking it down to the Dominican Republic next month and will update on how it does there when I have a deeper dive. I took some screen shots from the video here: [...]
At the bottom of the post, you can also see the whole video. I don't have editing software, so the whole video is up there. It starts on the surface where I started recording and goes underwater at about 1:20 in.
on September 18, 2013
The product performed exactly as advertised with very good video results for the price paid. The video quality matched that of much higher priced underwater video cameras. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is the useability of the push button interface. The button is a bit tricky to depress and the timing has to be pretty accurate to start the recording. The only indicator is a ring of light that changes color when recording. This can be difficult to see in certain surface conditions and forget checking it by feel underwater. I usually just put it on before a dive and shut it down at the end of the dive when I surface. I've taken it down to 115ft with no leaks. As expected, the image gets a little darker the deeper you go due to the lens size but it is still very good quality video. This water conditions on the dives I used it on were very good, I have yet to test it in low visibility conditions but I suspect the only thing you would need to add would be additional lighting. This would be a 5 star product with no equal if they could make some sort of toggle switch to activate/deactivate it under water. As it is I still could find nothing to compare with the price to performance ratio.

--Update---several months later
I've used it quite a bit now and taken it down to 130ft several times with no issues. My only gripe is with the on/off button. You need to start this thing at the start of a dive with a large enough card and pray the battery lasts. On multi dives you're out of luck unless you have another one at hand.
on February 13, 2015
This camera has been great for the price-- I'd recommend purchasing a HD card with twice the memory as the one that comes with it. The camera then record for 70-75 minutes (opposed to 40) before the battery dies. I use it to record fish and crab footage in the plankton-rich waters of Puget Sound. The picture is near perfect to 35-50 feet. In a less productive system, with less plankton and debris blocking out the sun, it could probably have a good picture much deeper. Look up "As the crab pot turns" on youtube for an example of this camera' video quality.
on November 29, 2013
I wanted a simple underwater camcorder. This did great, especially for the price. I was impressed with the size and quality of the waterproof case. Overall it does what it's supposed to most of the time.
The reasons why I didn't give it more stars is that the on/off record button does not always work, it sticks and you cannot always record when you want. The case filled with condensation on one occasion (of about 10 total uses). The above water film while in case has a lot of color distortion, mostly in the red range. Not a deal breaker by no means but weird to see purple sea water. The included memory card (4g) only holds about 1 hour of footage, so it's kinda a pain to offload every time. One time on a dive one of the ten minute video segments got corrupted while saving so it stopped recording. That was a bummer to only have 20 min of a 45 min dive.

All that being said, it works, I have lots of good footage, easy to use, and it's cheaper than anything else for same purpose.
on January 7, 2014
I can't complain given the price.

I wore it spearfishing with a friend and mostly go unusable video due to the orientation of the camera on my mask. Since there is no LED to review there was no way of knowing it was pointed upward.

I'll revise the review next time I use it in February.