Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Easy Slim Wrap Treatment Kit - Spa Quality At Home
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 17, 2013
I got one of these at a spa and it was quite expensive so I got this for me and my best friend to try. Trying to do it by yourself seems like too much work when you're trying to relax. So, having a friend made it relaxing and fun spa day at home. It works just like at the spa.
on October 16, 2013
For the price, this is a great kit. I have bought 4ozs of clay from other companies for more than $35 and they were not even half as good as this clay. It left my skin very smooth and soft, I found what is best of me is to apply it while I am in just finished still in the shower. I do each one around a thigh and I get 4 uses out of 1 jar, so that's a pretty decent amount. The scrubber is fine and I have found that if I used saran wrap over the bandages they work even better. I can usually get about 1 1/2 - 2 inches off my thighs if I leave them on for 90 minutes. I also recommend taking them off in the shower, clean up is much easier.
on May 19, 2013
I've used other kits in the past that cost more and didn't do anything. This kit works great- the bentonite mud really does a great job and you can actually SEE the results. The bandages wash off easily by hand. A+++
on January 12, 2016
This product is exactly what I was hoping for..fast shipping and exactly as described. The fragrance is subtle and the product is super easy to use.
This kit also has everything you need for a great spa treatment right in your own home!
on August 20, 2014
This product is awesome! Had a baby 2 months ago and had a very large gut lol (thank god no strechmarks) and started using this product for 30 days now and I love it! My waist is tight my hips is right and my husband can't keep his hands off me lol I highly recommend this product
on May 7, 2014
I was amazed what it did for my legs, It appears to compress the fat for about a week, and then it comes back, I think it must be water weight, you still must diet and excercise, but it certaintly was interesting and its beats $250 at the spa and dealing with thier sales tactics
on December 13, 2013
It's effective. I think some people may be disappointed because they don't realize that you have to do more than just put this wrap on to see result. You have to move around and change your eating habits. You can't eat a burger and fries and put this on or put this on then go have a burger and a beer and expect to see results.

Drink plenty of water while doing this. Not just while you are wearing the wrap but daily. Try not to take in too much sugar and your results will be pleasing.
on August 1, 2013
Product new.
Just a little upset because my wrap came without velcro :(
But came on time.
That is it.
on November 6, 2013
I use this on my thighs and it really works! I lost 1 inch each time I did it and my jeans slid on nice and easy. I especially love how smooth it leaves me skin each time, it's a good exfoliater. It IS messy, so be ready to wash off after. Good stuff! :)
on December 5, 2013
Noticed results right away the first time I used the product. Like that the wraps are included and washable. Tired of saran wrap that doesn't stay in place.

See 1 answered question