5.0 out of 5 stars great little book for the money
New edition includes helpful grammar topics as an additional chapter at the end of the book. We also have the Kindle version of the older Edition and these are very useful for us when traveling in Spanish-speaking countries. The content is divided by places you will use it (in a restaurant, at the airport, at the hotel, etc).
Published 12 months ago by SpanishIsFun!

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative
Was expecting the book to be much more compact . It has a lot of useless phrases most people would NEVER use.
Published 1 month ago by frenchy

5.0 out of 5 stars great little book for the money, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Easy Spanish Phrase Book NEW EDITION: Over 700 Phrases for Everyday Use (Dover Large Print Classics) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars super value, January 3, 2014
Laces Out (Altus, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
This book is such a good value. 2 bucks and it has a lot of phrases in it. I am studying spanish and verbs and conjugation and all but forget to say, how's it going. This is a great book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, June 13, 2013
I ordered a few of the books for my destination wedding. Most of my guests do speak Spanish and we are going to Punta Cana however, I do have guests who do not speak Spanish. I read reviews all of the time for lots of different things, food, books, etc. In reading my reviews for the resort we are going to, many people said there is a huge language barrier there. I have had the chance to look over the book and everything we will need to know is in the book. I will definitely be using it!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative, June 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, and includes pronunciation too!, May 1, 2014
Terry Kelsey "rowan" (Spring Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my boyfriend, who works in music with a lot of Spanish-speakers. It is helping him learn, leaps and bounds, and the convenient size makes it handy for keeping in a pocket, so he can get it out while they are playing. The guys wanted to know if they could get the same thing, but for learning English!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book for traveling, March 13, 2014
I bought this book to bring with me to Spain. I have not spoken Spanish in over 10 years, I have never been strong at speaking the language. This book is probably great for a class but when you are thrown into another country it was not the phrase book that I needed. We used Lonely Planet's pocket guide, which was fabulous.

This is a good book but just didn't meet my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars NEW TRAVELERS TO MEXICO, January 7, 2014
You absolutely need something like this (especially the phrase book) when traveling in Mexico. Most of the cab
drivers and locals speak some english but they so appreciate your attempt to speak their language!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this really helped out., December 29, 2013
Bob (Petaluma, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I went to Honduras and Mexico and this came in handy. Although most of the locals could talk English, they sure enjoyed the effort we made to speak Spanish . One Honduran merchant gave us some free stuff in . Well worth the 99 Cent Kindle price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Able to focus on specific areas, April 11, 2014
I found book useful on recent trip to Mexico. The book contains separate sections that apply to a variety of subjects and activities that assist in being able to focus on what you are trying to express to someone who may speak little if any English. The book also assists in helping you express the Spanish correctly by providing phonetic pronunciation.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little guide, March 22, 2014
This is a great little guide. The proper pronunciation under the text is very helpful. What a buy for only $2. Recommended.

$2.00 $1.80