4.0 out of 5 stars Good summertime shoe
This is a good compromise between a sandal and a mule. It is lightweight and has open sides but slips right on without having to bend down for a strap.
Published 16 months ago by Susan Campanini

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality as the Traveltime ..
I have worn the Easy Spirit Traveltime style for a long time and thought these would work just as well .. however, these are not the same quality, there is no soft lining, they have scratchy seams on the inside, and are very stretchy. Would not buy again .. will stick to Traveltime in the future!
Published 20 months ago by tessietessie1

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality as the Traveltime .., March 19, 2013
tessietessie1 (Merritt Island, FL) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Odd fit, April 16, 2012
I generally wear a 7M in all shoe styles. These shoes were too big width and length. I exchanged them for 6.5M. That size still didn't fit properly so I sent them back. They felt stiff and the sole didn't feel cushioned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good summertime shoe, July 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Light, June 16, 2013
These Easy Spirits are very comfy, light weight and fit well. They can machine washed and are just the best for summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars love shoes but they don.t appear to be sized right., June 26, 2013
Dpon't know why but these shoes arrived with the others above. One fit fine but this pair were way too big, about 1/2 inch too ling in the back. Will be returning them for a smaller size/

5.0 out of 5 stars love Easy Spirits, March 22, 2013
Can't go wrong with Easy Spirits...love them..just about the only brand of shoes I wear anymore since I have leg and feet problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable, March 13, 2013
Love these shoes, I just wish I could find more of this specific style.
I can walk and stand on my feet for 12-14 hours, without pain, which is a super bonus in my book!!!
Happy feet & back for sure

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed, October 7, 2014
I own six pairs of Easy Spirit shoes, some which I've purchased at Ross for $29.95 which I would guess might be considered seconds, but I've never found any defects with them. Others I've purchased at Macy's/etc., for full price. This pair, however, are "unfinished." The sides and back do not have the rolled fabric trim and without it, would quickly fray. Additionally, the untrimmed heel portion feels like sharp cardboard against my heel.. So unfortunately, despite being a lovely color combination, I had to return them. The seller was very understanding which was much appreciated. I give the seller five stars, but none for the shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars my cute purple shoes., May 4, 2013
I have very narrow feet, so I was happy to find these shoes. please make different styles in the narrow sizes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014