5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoes!
I LOVE these shoes! I have rheumatoid arthritis with a lot of pain in feet and ankles, and these were comfortable right out of the box. They fit to size, and just feel fabulous on my feet. I just ordered two more pairs in different colors! I couldn't be happier with these.
Published on September 14, 2009 by lingo123

2.0 out of 5 stars rolling issue
I really wanted to like these shoes. All customer reviews were positive. However, when walking these shoes tended to make my feet roll inward. I was very disappointed and had to return them.
Published on November 28, 2009 by D. S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful shoes!, September 14, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, May 26, 2009
Gayle Jewett (Finchville, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Spirit Women's Get Up and Go Sneaker (Apparel)
I have never owned a pair of Easy Spirit shoes before, and I have always worn New Balance and Avia athletic shoes. Frankly, I bought these only because they looked like they had a high platform that would enable me to wear sneakers with my longer jeans.

I put them on when they arrived, and they felt wonderful. I have worn them almost every day for at least two months, and they still are so comfortable. They have put spring in my step.

I wear 10-wide in New Balance shoes, so I ordered wide in this shoe also. They fit fine, but are PLENTY wide. I probably could get by with medium width in this shoe.

I planned to order a second pair today, but unfortunately 10's are not available now. Boo hoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my feet, June 27, 2009
This review is from: Easy Spirit Women's Get Up and Go Sneaker (Apparel)
I work as a waitress and I stand on my feet a lot. I first got a pair in white now I ordered another in black. They are so comfortable. There are not many sneakers I am comfortable wearing at work but these so far seem to be very. Like walking on air. The only down side is perhaps they are a bit unsteady but if you tie your shoes laces snug enough that seems to solve the problem. So if you are on your feet a lot I recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pair of shoes, May 4, 2009
bought these for my trip to california. They were great. didn't even have to put my inserts in to wear them, and i have alot of foot problems. But these shoes don't bother my feet at all. Thanks,Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SHOES!, September 30, 2009
I RECENTLY PURCHASED THESE EASY SPIRIT SHOES FOR THE SECOND TIME. I WORE OUT MY FIRST PAIR AND DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO THINK TWICE ABOUT PURCHASING THEM AGAIN. I AM A NURSE AND I STAND ON MY FEET ALL DAY, AND THESE SHOES ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy spirit shoes, September 3, 2009
These shoes are really comfy and have just enough give and cushion when walking. I am 70 years old and have many foot problems, but when I first piut these on, I felt like I could walk for miles in them. Great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Spirit Anti Gravity Shoes, December 20, 2009
This review is from: Easy Spirit Women's Get Up and Go Sneaker (Apparel)
Hands down these are absolutely the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I can walk all day and it still feels so cushioned and comfortable. Walking on hard cement is actually comfortable in these shoes. I absolutely love them. I wish they would make more style and make the styles a little bit more trendy.

2.0 out of 5 stars rolling issue, November 28, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, October 1, 2009
I have a lot of problems with my feet but these shoe are very comfortable, I feel like I am walking on air. I would highly recommend these shoe to anyone. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001H9O6NA/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_imgne.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST walking sneaker!, June 24, 2010
this is THE best walking sneaker on the market!! the rocker action in the sole is so smooth and gentle on your muscles. i've tried others and none compare! so comfortable! you won't be disappointed!

Easy Spirit Women's Get Up and Go Sneaker