5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet....
Published on May 12, 2007 by Janet L. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow
Published on November 11, 2010 by Toni

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Feet...., May 12, 2007
This is the 3rd pair of Easy Spirit Walkers I've owned...and have worn out the first two! The new ones carried me happily all over Boston on a recent vacation and not a single complaint! These are the most attractive walking shoes I've seen or worn: not clunky or funky looking like everyone's favorite sport shoes! They are durable, provide good arch and overall foot support. They also hold up well in the rain!!! I will continue to wear these shoes until they fall right off my feet! You won't regret this purchase, so take a chance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five reasons to buy Easy Spirit Woman's Motion Sport Lace Up, October 30, 2007
C. J. Johnson (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Easy Spirit's Motion Sport Lace Up shoes:
1. Provide all day comfortable (sometimes you forget you have them on).
2. Come in great colors.
3. May resemble 'old lady' shoes (not meaning to be offensive). Yet they match just about anything you wear (casual or business).
4. Last a very, very long time. I am still wearing several pairs I bought five-six years ago and haven't had a problem yet.
5. Come in a large variety of sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes--but they run small, May 4, 2011
Barbara Peisch "Compusician" (Oceanside, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Spirit Women's Motion Sport Lace-Up (Apparel)
I love these shoes! I have bought several pairs in different colors. They are as comfortable as atheltic shoes but much more stylish. But beware--they run small! I normally wear a size 6.5, but I have to order a size 7 with these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Easy Spirit Women's Motion Sport Lace-Up (Apparel)
I ordered this shoe directly from the Easy Spirit site. I ordered a medium width, and that is the marking the shoe is showing, but it is much too narrow for my foot, making it very uncomfortable. I made the mistake of not returning them, thinking that I could wear them and stretch them out: That didn't work. Guess I'll spend the money to take them to a shoe-shop to have them professionally stretched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Motion Sport Lace Up, September 30, 2007
These shoes are extremely comfortable. I have several pairs in different colors and wear them all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish comfort and support, August 14, 2007
A. Madsen (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
What a pleasure to walk all day in a stylish flat that also offers cushioning and good support and not have to wear clunky running shoes with skirts. I broke several bones in my right foot four years ago and can't wear heels. I also have narrow feet. Well, this is the first shoe I've been able to wear all day and still feel stylish without breaking the bank. I bought them in every color, including metallic silver and gold! A shoe for all seasons:)

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointment, May 18, 2009
Maria Eugenia Castillo (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I have worn Easy Sirit shoes and they had a perfect fit. This time, the same size, 6M did not fit, they were too tight.
When I ordered my shoes, I looked inside my old shoes to find the size, I ordered the same size and was really dissapointed when they arrived.
They looked beautiful, just what I was looking for, but not a good fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars too narrow, January 19, 2012
This review is from: Easy Spirit Women's Motion Sport Lace-Up (Apparel)
I have worn many Easy Spirit shoes over the years and owned this particular style at least 4 times. Unfortunately this pair was way too narrow! What happened?

3.0 out of 5 stars Wide is not as narrow as I expected from reviews, March 27, 2011
This review is from: Easy Spirit Women's Motion Sport Lace-Up (Apparel)
After reading multiple reviews that the wide is really not wide enough, I figured I would order a wide. I generally do not have a problem with regular shoes, although some feel slightly too narrow. I measured my foot which seemed to be between an M and a C/D, so I went with the wide since apparently it was not wide enough for most people. Unfortunately, the shoe is wayy to wide for me. I am generally between an 8 and an 8.5 and I went with the 8, which fits fine length wise.

I got the wheatfield leather. I am a student and I walk at least a mile a day and live a generally active life, and I needed real shoes for my weak feet and ankles! I was hoping to wear them day-today and mostly at my restaurant, which has no dress code. I have been wearing slip on vans with 0 arch support. At the end of each 7-8 hour shift, my feet and legs ache and after I sit for a while after a shift, I end up hobbling around until my feet readjust to walking. These shoes seem like they'll help with much better support. I was hoping they would look even better than they do, but they look more like old lady shoes than I anticipated (I am 22, so perhaps I define old lady differently!). The top of the shoe ends pretty far down my foot, which means if I wear skinny jeans my socks will definitely show. I suppose this means I should start wearing matching socks.

But I still think its worth it to return them for an M.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Walking Shoes, January 17, 2012
The shoes have cushion where needed which makes it a very comfortable shoe for walking. They are also very good when you have to be standing for a lenghth of time. I would recommend this shoe for people who have to be on their feet (working/standing) for a long period of time.

Easy Spirit Women's Motion Sport Lace-Up