Questions & Answers
Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus
by Roxio
3.2 out of 5 stars (379)
$39.32
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 129 questions
votes
Tv doesn't matter . Video input from vcr to dongle on laptop is what is utilized . Video is played to the hard drive on computer , edited and then burned using a dvd burner on the cpmuter Tony B
Sep 8, 2013 by Tony B
vote
As far as I know its the latest version. I have had no difficulties using it, though there may be some upgrades available that I haven't yet explored. (And probably won't since the device already does everything I want it to.) Hope this helps.
Feb 7, 2014 by Joel A. Best
vote
I used DVD+R. This is a great product. I was able to burn all of my daughters vhs WD tapes to dvds.
Sep 22, 2013 by mirnski
votes
I haven't tried it, but it would probably work; very slowly. This set up is best suited for use as a home movie to computer converter; then editing and then write it to a dvd. If you want to convert your old movie collection then a $150 vhs to dvd recorder would work faster and produce a better quality copy.
Feb 17, 2014 by William
votes
This device come with three RCA jacks- white, yellow, and red. You need to attach these connectors to your VCR via a separately purchased set of wires.. The wire is NOT included for this. Then the device itself plugs into a USB port.
Mar 4, 2014 by Kenneth R. Babick Sr.
votes
You need the standard cords that you use to connect the VCR to the TV. Other than that, the package contains the software you need and it works pretty good. It starts easy enough - turns itself off when the movie ends - and allows you to trim the dead time off the front and end of the movie before translating it. Good stuff.
2 days ago by jaimeshawn
votes
Yes. I record to the hd and them move to other devices but u believe there's an option to go direct to DVD. Regardless each movie is an individual file which you can delete. Also recommend maybe you burn two DVDs before you delete if you go through the time to record it.
Dec 4, 2013 by amspring2012
votes
Yes, there is a way to split a video of a very long length into separate parts. After you let the program record the video that you're playing, it will allow you do some editing on it before you decide to transfer/copy the video to your computer or hard drive. It's pretty simple, but depending on how long each part is and how much data they take, it can take some time. Hope this helps!
Oct 29, 2013 by dn910
votes
I don't think it has that feature.
Jul 15, 2014 by dn910
votes
You can do both, directly to DVD or the computer. If you record your VHS directly to DVD you can not edit the recording. If you do your recording to the computer you can edit the movie (Enhancing the color, bright & contrast, etc). That means that your movie wil looks a lot better.
Jan 11, 2014 by Herby
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   13   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers