5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Raspberry Pi
I bought this specifically to power my Raspberry Pi (Model B, 512 Mb). Offers the proper voltage and enough amps to plug other devices into the USB port. The long cable reach is extremely convenient.
Published 22 months ago by wein3967

2.0 out of 5 stars The written specs are misleading
The product title says the cord is 5.25 feet long, and in the list of features directly below it says the cord length is "up to 4 feet." However on my unit the length of the cord is only 3 feet.

Published 9 months ago by Hay Yu

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my Raspberry Pi, February 16, 2013
wein3967 (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EasyAcc US 5V 2A Universal Travel AC Micro USB Wall Charger Adapter long cord for Tablet: Google Nexus 7,Google Nexus 10,Most Smartphone, external battery and other Micro USB Port Devices (1.6M/5.25 Feet Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Raspberry Pi, September 17, 2013
I got this to use with a Raspberry Pi that I have set up as an XBMC to stream video content from my PCs to TVs in the other rooms. Before I was using the charger that came with my iPad 4, but while "scrapping" the data for my video collection the Raspberry Pi would disconnect from the Internet and just run poorly. For awhile I thought that this was either a Raspberry Pi or an issue with the XBMC software causing this.

Since using this power adapter I've had zero disconnection issues or freezing issues and my Raspberry Pi is running as greatly as I could hope for. I'll likely be buying more of these adapters for other Raspberry Pi projects because it works GREAT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charges my phone while watching videos, March 17, 2014
My Google Galaxy S3 by Samsung eats my battery while watching videos. The stock charger can't keep up, a 1A charger can't keep up.

This 5V 2A charger -can- keep up!

I have one I plug my phone into at work so I can listen to YouTube videos via Bluetooth. I have another plugged into a Qi charger. Works great in both.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected..., October 5, 2013
I bought this to re-charge the EasyAcc Power Bank Pack 10000mAh Dual USB Output Portable External Battery Charger which was purchased as backup power supply for our off the grid cabin where we spend a lot of our free time all year long. It re-charges the usually completely depleted storage battery quickly and works well.

2.0 out of 5 stars The written specs are misleading, March 15, 2014
Hay Yu (12 miles north of Rockville) - See all my reviews

The product title says the power output is 2A, and in the list of features directly below it says both "5V / 2A" and "2000mA high current output current for faster charging." However on my unit the little sticker about the size of a microSD card says the output is 5V and only 1A.

This is disappointing since I chose this product for my application based on the advertised power output in amps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good! Cheap! Works with Pi, August 8, 2013
Got this to use with Rasberry Pi. Works perfectly as advertised. No issues, cheap, arrived in good shape on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should :), November 2, 2013
DiGiTaLM4N (Burlington, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I grabbed this for my Raspberry Pi to run some software called SpillPassPi.
Not much more I can say about the product itself. It powers the unit on and runs without any issues so if you plan on getting this for your Raspberry Pi go for it. Also 0 power issues running RetroPie and stock Raspbian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Raspberry Pi!, May 26, 2014
EasternSnap (CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I have bought this wall charger to act as a power supply for the Raspberry Pi and I have been using it for a couple of days now with no problems whatsoever. Unlike the other wall chargers I bought they were making this hissing noise which was driving me crazy; this product has NO such problems. The build quality on this charger is good considering its price, especially the built-in Micro USB cable.

For you Pi users, this product is rated at 2A's (2000mA) so that is more than enough for your Pi (which requires a minimum of 700mA) and whatever you want to connect to it. For my future Pi projects I will be coming back and ordering more of these power supplies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works FANTASTICALLY with Nexus 4, March 31, 2014
The shipping was extremely quick and everything came well-packaged. It works fantastically with my Nexus 4. The charger that came with my Nexus 4 had degraded to charging at approximately 10%/hour. I plugged my nexus into this charger and it's going at about 10%/10minutes (6x faster than my other charger). I'm very pleased and would definitely recommend this charger to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, September 22, 2014
I bought this for a portable battery pack with a capacity of 15,600 mah (Limefuel, to be specific). The plug (1 amp) and usb I used before took about 3-4 days to fully charge. I get this and it charges it full super fast overnight! It takes about 7-8 hours. This thing is incredible. Also, the cable is pretty long which is convenient. Definitely worth the price for 2 amps.