Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Micropac Usb-avcpt Sabrent Usb-avcpt Usb 2.0 Audio/video Creator Capture High-quality Analog Video
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 1, 2010
It does create video from your Camcorder. However the quality of the video is very poor. I guess the A/D converter inside the adapter is a low bit one. The color of the video is almost all lost.
on February 8, 2015
Never been ale to make it work and more than that, when connected for at least 30 minutes, it come so hot and smeel burn.... don't think I can use it for a long time afraid to pass in fire......
on December 12, 2009
I bought this because it was cheap and I was going to use it on my xbox 360 but it just stinks. It wouldn't show up on my pc. The software was soooo confusing. I wouldn't suggest anyone using it.
on June 6, 2013
I used this program for 2 months n from out of no where it stopped working I tried everything and eventually I opened up the device n one of the wires were unplugged so I couldn't record anymore
on August 6, 2011
this product does as the advertiser said it would.

only thing i find neg. with it was: the sound quality...

of course i was converting really old VHS recording to my computer to burn later
on July 24, 2013
I bought this in 2009 and every year or so, I take it out and try to figure it out. I've gotten it to work once and only once. There has to be better products on the market. Try something else.
on June 20, 2013
Great usb device for converting VHS/SVHS tapes to digital video files. Easy software install and very good result.
Used in Windows 7...don't know if it will work well in Mac O/S or Linux.
on August 11, 2012
This is just the product i needed to save all my old records and my old vhs tapes ! it works great as far as the adapter but i have my own software so i didn't try what came with the adapter !
on July 21, 2011
Not recognized by xp or win7. Unintelligible documentation. No support. Do not buy this junk. EasyCAP DC60 - USB 2.0 Audio/video Creator Capture High-quality Analog Video
on January 13, 2013
I had gotten this as I thought it may allow me to perhaps use my laptop as a portable display for my PS3 if I was ever on the go and say, at a place with no TV, or say a hotel with no access to the AV ports of the TV.

Unfortunately, it seems as though this is not the case. The software can be confusing to use as well. If you get this, look up a video on youtube how to use the software.