Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Conta...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 22% off the $13.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic
|Price:||$13.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Designed with kid-friendly, easy-open lids, therefore, NOT LEAK-PROOF; avoid liquids or runny food; for children, teens, and adults
- Lid fit is snug, not tight; great for people with special needs, allergies, picky eaters; make your own healthy "Lunchables"; pack leftovers tonight for a fresh lunch tomorrow
- 3 compartments (9.4" x 6.1" x 2"); made from FDA-approved, high-quality polypropylene #5 plastic; No BPA, PVC, or phthalates
- Great for portion control or special diet; keeps food separated; safe for microwave, freezer, dishwasher; these food storage containers nest together to save space when not in use
- Fewer pieces, more function; pack eye-appealing meals or snacks with ease; freezable, microwaveable, portable, stackable; Best when carried in an EasyLunchbox Cooler Bag (in 7 colors)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||California Concepts||Sunsella||Pure Art|
|Color||Classic||Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, Yellow||Multi||blue, green, purple, pink|
|Dimensions||2 inches x 9.4 inches x 6.1 inches||2.1 inches x 8.7 inches x 6.1 inches||2.2 inches x 9.5 inches x 6.2 inches||4 inches x 7.3 inches x 7.3 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1.15 pounds||1.7 pounds||1.2 pounds||1.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers
Colored lids help keep things organized
Assign a different color to everyone in the family. Pack at night, stack in the fridge. Grab and go in the morning.
Easy and affordable office lunches
Pack up leftovers the night before or prep a few days worth of lunches ahead of time. Save money and eat healthy at work.
School lunches have never been simpler
Parents, teachers, and kids love the easy-open lids. (Not Leakproof).
For school, work, travel
BPA-free. Safe for dishwasher, microwave, and freezer.
Top Customer Reviews
They may be inexpensive enough that your blood pressue won't spike if/when your child loses one at school, but they are most certainly not 'take and toss.' You'll know that the moment you hold one; they're heavier, thicker, sturdier. We have had ours for a few weeks shy of a year now, and they still look/work like brand new. No stains, no etchy shadows, no warping at all (not the bodies, not the lids). I've never hand-washed them, they've been run through the dishwasher every time.
The only downside you may not know about to question/gripe . . . the lids are NOT water-tight (it is mentioned right there, under product features, but in case it gets missed or skipped over). I wasn't thrilled about that to begin with, but it's not such a drawback in my mind anymore. I can use press-n-seal wrap over the whole thing or individual section(s) if I need to, and it also means that the lid isn't so snug that my 4yo can't open it.
SO glad to see them available through Amazon now! With super-fast, free Prime shipping, I think we'll add another set into our rotation for next year (when there will be 2 packing daily lunches!).
- Unlike some compartmentalized lunch containers with lots of separate pieces to wash, this has one sturdy base and one lid, so there is less I have to keep track of and less to wash (they are dishwasher safe!)
- They come in 4 colors so I can color-code my 3 boys' lunches. I've put full lunches together and stacked them in the fridge at night and in the morning I can just grab the right color for each kid, knowing he's getting the right lunch.
- They can be refrigerated and frozen. I've mixed up jello in the evening, poured it into the smallest compartment in each of my kids' Easy Lunchboxes, then set them in the fridge at night, and by breakfast their jello was set and their lunches all ready to go
- They are sturdier than they look. At first I hesitated b/c I thought these were like the Ziplock disposable containers I already own, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw how thick the plastic is. They seem to be good quality. I've run them through the dishwasher a few times and they're still like new.
- They fit in a standard lunch bag. I lay a slim ice block underneath and I can even set a Capri Sun drink pouch and a GoGurt on top and still zip up the bag with ease.
- They're affordable! Other options would have cost me close to $100 for all 3 of my boys, but now (for much, much less) I even have one for my husband
Obviously perfect for sandwiches and hand foods, but also thicker items like potato or pasta salad. Deserts are simple, and my favorite thing to do is making jellos and puddings directly in the containers to set overnight. I have not had any problem with color stain. Even with red tomato sauce, it cleaned up without color left behind. These are not like those cheap ziploc things you waste and through away. Plus they are easy to open with a lid that's on just right. Typically lids for these kind of things are so tight, your food goes flying after prying. Their corresponding cases fits perfectly with the containers keeping everything secure, and the lids on tight. Especially with an ice pack or loose fruits.
Since the containers are part one of the system, the bags are part two (sold separately) and are a welcomed necessity. They have at least a half dozen colors. My two nieces chose the brightest ones EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Orange and EasyLunchboxes Insulated Lunch Box Cooler Bag, Pink. We had a day last week where we designed and personalized their bags. All it took was a glue gun and some puff paint, and they were on creative project that they could not wait to show to friends.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received the Brights instead of Classics but did not notice until after I had already ripped open the packaging. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Sage Yo
Love! I had ordered other compartment containers and they were very flimsy. These are awesome.. very sturdy and exactly what i wanted!Published 2 days ago by Wendy J.
Excellent size and easy to open for myself and my 3-4 year old. Love the bright colors too.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
They are nice and sturdy but the lids are not very flexible when the kids try to open them. The lids will easily crack. Two of the lids cracked within a week leaving sharp edges.Published 4 days ago by vjg337
I would love these. They do work great. My problem came when I bought a couple sets, loved them, and later bought more. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Kristal A G Melbye
On their own, these are great lunchboxes. My girls love the colors and they have held up to the wear and tear of daily school lunches. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Brett M. Williams
These are awesome lunch boxes! Perfect for sandwiches and other snack. Plastic is durable! Great find!Published 6 days ago by Erin Orozco
These are fantastic! I've been looking for a replacement after I couldn't find the ziplock brand containers anymore. They are sturdy and work perfectly. Nice bright colors, too!Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer