Questions & Answers
Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera (Red)
by Kodak
3.6 out of 5 stars (1,080)
Used & New from: $49.95
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
yes, they do
Feb 10, 2013 by Jorge
votes
votes
1. open the battery cover 2. and under it you will find a smal slot for a cable plug in. 3 Plug the appropriate plug into the hole 4. and the other end should be a USB plug that plugs into your computer. 5. Now open the computer to where you can see the hard drives attached to it. 6. Click on the hard drive that is connected to the camera 7. and download.
Feb 7, 2014 by RT Hines
votes
Yes, the camera has a flash and it worked very well on our trip to Dominican Republic
Jul 30, 2014 by Keiland
votes
I think the battery life is great! I used one pair of AA batteries to take 600+ pictures on a week long trip last month. I bought the camera over a year ago and have taken many thousands of pictures with it. I have no complaints about batteries. I can even turn it on and take pictures after it has been sitting for a month or two. I've dropped it several times. Even though it has a few dings, it still performs fine underwater.
May 13, 2013 by J. Klein
votes
Two AA
Mar 3, 2014 by Jeffrey D.
votes
You have to buy one, but the cards for this camera are very inexpensive.
Jul 22, 2014 by CubFan4Ever
votes
No it does not. Most cameras don't usually come with a memory card.
Jul 22, 2014 by Catalina
votes
You need to make sure that slide the outer hinge out correctly!! I had that problem too, until I figured out how to seal it properly!!
Jul 9, 2014 by Susan Skalas
votes
does it have zoom? Jun 18, 2013
It does have zoom but I wouldnt recommend using it because the quality decreases dramatically.
Jun 18, 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers