4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Wii use!
This 2GB SD card is excellent for loading Photo's on and using with the Wii for seeing "all" your photo's on your big screen television as a slide show presentation. When it is used with the Wii it cannot exceed 2GB as for as I have been informed by my computer IT. They also serve as a backup in case you would lose your pictures on your computer.
Published on April 29, 2010 by Spanky

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 of these cards. 1 was dead on arrival
In the back of my mind, I sorta knew that a generic no-name brand like EasyStore can't be good news. But I bit on the price (which at $7 for 2GB itself wasn't event cheapest). One card works fine. The other card had write and read errors in my card reader and digital camera. It's too much trouble to try to return, so I'm just tossing the bad one out.
Published on June 26, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Ordered 2 of these cards. 1 was dead on arrival, June 26, 2009
This review is from: EasyStore 2GB SD Card (SDSDES-002G-G11, Retail Package) (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Wii use!, April 29, 2010
Spanky (Bella Vista, Ar.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive Generic 2GB SD Card, November 22, 2009
A.J. "A.J." (Rochester, NY USA) - See all my reviews
A SD Card is a SD card whether its a Name brand one or a generic one. I think this is one of those products where if it works, then it will last just as well and just as long as a name brand comparable product that costs 2 to 3 times as much.

Rate and Discover Movies