Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 26, 2009
In the back of my mind, I sorta knew that a generic no-name brand like EasyStore can't be good news. But I bit on the price (which at $7 for 2GB itself wasn't event cheapest). One card works fine. The other card had write and read errors in my card reader and digital camera. It's too much trouble to try to return, so I'm just tossing the bad one out.
on July 3, 2016
Received this product at a significant discount in exchange for my honest, un-biased review... i think this mobile phone car mount is a great idea; the fact that it is held in place by your cigarette lighter, this way you can take it from car to car and not worry about a suction cup loosing it suckyness :) the design enables it to fit snugly and not wiggle around while you are driving... the part that holds your phone is adjustable and allows for a wide variety of smart phone sizes (not large enough for tables fyi)... even though i only received this mount a few days ago, it seems to be made out of high-quality, durable materials, so i definitely see it lasting a long time... also, my phone (Samsung) fits perfectly and so far has never fallen out of the holder, and i don't see that happening either since it fits pretty snug... the ONLY thing i would suggest is making the "goose neck" longer to allow for the phone to be viewed at a higher height... my cigarette lighter happens to be positioned fairly low on my console (not sure if that's a common thing or not though), so i have to look a little lower down at my phone screen than i would like when following directions on my gps...
on June 27, 2016
This phone holder includes two usb ports on the charging cable. It was cool that the cord makes it stand up from the car charger port. This is a generic fit, and you need your own charging cord to plug in to the usb port. The holder does not charge the phone or provide a amplifier for service. The bottom curve is pretty wide--do not think there would be any problem even with the larger smart phones that are out there It held my phone securely, but is not subtle in any way. Made well, don't think there will be any problems with it durability. I also like that this is not a permanent mount like my previous phone holder, and I can move it from car to car. Pleased with this product. I would recommend this to others.
I purchased this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest, fair, and unbiased review. The seller did not provide any input in my above opinions or statements.
on January 8, 2016
It's not easy any more to find 2GB SD cards, and this was purchased for use with a Nintendo Wii. It worked perfectly.
on September 14, 2015
got them very quickly and they work great in my camera
on April 29, 2010
This 2GB SD card is excellent for loading Photo's on and using with the Wii for seeing "all" your photo's on your big screen television as a slide show presentation. When it is used with the Wii it cannot exceed 2GB as for as I have been informed by my computer IT. They also serve as a backup in case you would lose your pictures on your computer.
on November 22, 2009
A SD Card is a SD card whether its a Name brand one or a generic one. I think this is one of those products where if it works, then it will last just as well and just as long as a name brand comparable product that costs 2 to 3 times as much.
on July 21, 2016
Looks amazing and works great wife loves it thank you
New in box. Works great
on March 1, 2015
These work great!!! Always have one on hand!