5.0 out of 5 stars good strap
Published 6 months ago by Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost lost my camera
Published on June 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Almost lost my camera, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Kodak Easyshare Sport C123 Digital Camera Underwater Accessory Kit Foam Floating Strap (Camera)
after attaching this strap to my waterproof (to 15 feet), on my first snorkeling dive, the tether separated from the float (I still can't figure out how it is supposed to attach securely) and began sinking in 25' water. Fortunately i was able to snag my camera at 12 feet, swam back to the boat and jury-rigged the tether with some dental floss. So a decent float...after the dental floss fix. just test it and secure it before you enter the water.

5.0 out of 5 stars good strap, May 18, 2014
very visible makes it easy to find
unhooks easily
seems to hold up
have not tried it in water yet to see how well it floats

5.0 out of 5 stars Good insurance for your water camera!, December 28, 2013
Melissa Hall (Frederick, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This little flotation device worked great to keep our water camera from sinking. It was very reassuring to have it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, October 2, 2013
It Worked pretty well. Too large for my wrist. I wish it could be adjustable. Found it to be useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, September 9, 2013
Tenor 2 (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Easy to see in a sea of blue! and floats right at the top and dries quickly for travel packing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Subpar strap, August 10, 2013
I bought this for our underwater camera. On the very first day of use while on vacation the cheap strap broke. I should have believed what the other reviewers had to say about the product. Lucky I didn't lose my camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE THIS THING, July 7, 2013
I HAD THIS THING ON FOR ABOUT 30 MIN. BEFORE IT BROKE , I ALMOST LOST MY CAMERA BUT IT LANDED IN MY LAP AND NOT IN WATER.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok I guess..., June 23, 2013
I tested the float and had no problem. The strap is another story. I have small wrists and it would not fit snug to my wrist even at the smallest size. A little bigger and I might have been able to put it on my upper arm. I guess it does the job but it is cumbersome to remember to hold it and watch the fishes!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bright color helps, June 8, 2013
It helped me find the camera on more than one occasion, when it was "lost" in my bag. My problem was that it really didn't adjust small enough to fit my wrist and make me TOTALLY confident, but in use it was not a problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, June 5, 2013
It works for a swimming pool kind of ... but for snorkeling, surfing, and kayaking it flies around too much while attached to your wrist and needs to be attached with a additional cord around your neck.