5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great & Easy Book To Read!
I have been cooking for MANY years & I have all my recipes filed etc BUT this caught my eye on QVC and as she tabulates calorie count,sugars etc as well as sodium -so I purchased this edition.
Very explanatory & easy to follow if someone is new at cooking-pictures plus plus!
A GREAT gift for new cooks too.
The Sodium caught my eye as well as the Caloric...
Published on March 27, 2012 by Queenie1330

2.0 out of 5 stars Eat More of What You Love
I did not realize that so many recipes used artificial sweeteners, I try not to use too much of that, we get enough in drinks. I prefer unsweetened applesauce or some such product. I definitely would not have ordered the two books had I known ahead of time.
Published on May 31, 2012 by FranG

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Great & Easy Book To Read!, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Eat More of What You Love: Over 200 Brand-New Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories (Hardcover)
A GREAT gift for new cooks too.
The Sodium caught my eye as well as the Caloric Counts...what easy recipes-not complicated & she uses different methods of cooking also.
A very talented gal...her first book- my friends raved about-now I know why.
I think you would enjoy this one & her step methods are so simple too...very good tasting food too!
This Book got me to purchase a little larger slow cooker too & feeze the extras-as it is so simple.
May you enjoy as I have-Happy Cooking!

5.0 out of 5 stars You MUST get this cookbook!!!!, March 25, 2012
Marlene Koch has out done herself AGAIN! I loved her first cookbook, Eat What You Love, so I knew I had to get this one. In just reviewing the recipes, I cannot wait to start cooking!!

I purchased her first cookbook while on Weight Watchers and it helped me so much in obtaining my weight goal. Now with this new book there are MORE recipes to keep me on track!

Cheddar Bay Style Biscuits, James' Pepperoni Pizza Puffs, PF Changs Style Mongolian Beef, Unbelievable Whoopie Pies.....and on and on!!

This cookbook is a MUST for anyone watching their sugar, fat, or calorie intake. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

2.0 out of 5 stars Eat More of What You Love, May 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This will be your GO-TO cookbook, March 29, 2012
I am OVERJOYED there is a sequel to Eat What You Love! If you want to cook healthy for your family and guests without losing taste, this is your go-to cookbook...push the other cookbooks to the side. My husband is diabetic and I am a lifetime Weight Watchers member at goal. We are so happy that we don't have to give up tasty food to stay on our healthy food plan following this cookbook. I love how this cookbook is so easy to read and follow, from gathering the ingredients from your pantry and fridge, and then following the instructions to put the dish on your plate. Another great aspect of this cookbook is the ingredients won't break your bank. Most spices, oils and sauces I already have in my pantry/fridge. I would write more, but I have to get back to preparing General Tso's Chicken, page 251. You will be so happy you purchased this cookbook!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I've Never Rated Before, but *MUST* for this Cookbook, April 4, 2012
I have the first book and it too is very good, but this sequel is WONDERFUL!!! I can honestly say I've used it almost daily and have not been disappointed. Even my picky family cannot tell how healthfully they are eating. I'm enjoying the book so very much. I truly didn't know that familiar foods could be made to taste so good. Please keep up the good work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marlene is a genius and lifesaver, March 30, 2012
DAS "das0421" (Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas) - See all my reviews
After struggling for some time with higher than desired blood sugar levels, I started making recipes from Marlene's Eat What You Love and Eat More of What you Love cookbooks. The recipes are delicious and she's so right: you don't have to give up things you love. I've made Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Fried Rice, Banana Bread, Blueberry Muffins and there is absolutely no reason to make these dishes the high-sugar way. They are delicious! These books are now my "go to" cookbooks and have inspired me to just eat better in general. In my case, my counts are within or below range most of the time now and I feel so much better. Thank you, thank you Marlene for these lifesaving cookbooks!! More please!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-Review: The Sequel is Great!, March 26, 2012
Okay, I'm back to edit my review after having tried some of the recipes. Now, I wish I could give this book six stars. I have tried the Big Bowl Carrot Cake Oatmeal, the Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich, the Quiche, the General Tso's Chicken and the Pasta Pizza Pie. The Chicken Pot Pie Soup is next. Really? This is healthier eating? Did I mention that I've lost 2 pounds while eating these dishes? If you crave tasty food and are trying to eat healthier or if you are doing weight watchers, this book and its predecessor are essential. These are the recipes that have helped me to make eating better a lifestyle change and not a diet. I got every ingredient I need for every dish at the local Wally-Mart. Some of these dishes freeze really well too. I'm with another reviewer....I'm ready for the next installment. In my kitchen, the first two books are tried and true. I'm Eating What I Love!

My Original Review (Before Trying Recipes):
WOW! I pre-ordered this book in January hoping that it would be as good as the first. It is! I have as many tabs and paper clips in the sequel as I put in the original "Eat What You Love" when I first received it. These books are so exciting. I am doing Weight Watchers, which is a a program that I am drawn too because it does not involve deprivation. If I crave, I will not stick to a weight loss/management plan. Sweet tooth, take-out, crunchy, creamy, cheesy, slow-cooked and comfort food...Together these books have a cure for whatever I'm craving and I can keep on losing weight. Just like the first book, this one contains easy recipes with common ingredients that anyone can further modify with little effort (if necessary) to meet their specific needs. If you do any cooking at all, you can just read the recipes and know that they will work out. I cannot wait until this weekend. I'm making chicken pot pie soup on Saturday night and buffalo chicken salad for lunch next week. Wow, that sounds good!

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy the paper back.. Kindle version has no SEARCHABLE table of Contents., July 15, 2012
I love Marlene's books and there are some GREAT recipes in it but for some strange reason her publisher decided NOT to add a searchable table of contents to the Kindle version.. this makes using it near to impossible as you have to go through all the PAGES to try and find something...
Her first book was not like this and it is searchable but I am so frustrated trying to FIND ANYTHING.. and if I want to refer back to the recipe it takes me so long just to try and locate the section of the book it might be in

PLEASE ... you will save yourself a lot of frustration just buy the paperback version...

... I am sorry I spent the money on this digital copy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ebook, September 18, 2012
I think the book is good however not as an ebook . Too hard to find anything , you can't just go to what you want. Would not do that again

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it too soon to ask for more?, April 9, 2012
I have really enjoyed Eat What You Love, so I anticipated that I would also enjoy this book, but I have to say, Eat More of What You Love has exceeded my high expectations! I have had this book for a week, and so far I have made pasta pizza pie, spinach salad with warm bacon dressing, and cheddar bay biscuits (which are the perfect complement for the creamy tomato basil soup from EWYL) - all of which were AMAZING, and I have plans to make several more recipes in the near future. Seriously, no one would ever guess that this is "healthy" cooking, and it is wonderful to be able to plan a meal that easily incorporates the needs of diabetic and waistline-watching family members that everyone else will actually enjoy eating. I highly recommend this book (and its predecessor) to anyone looking for delicious and healthy meal ideas. Keep 'em coming, Marlene!

$27.00 $21.33