Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 3, 2013
This item was purchased as a gift for someone with diabetes. Some of the recipes, I'm sure will be created with different, healthy substitutions, but many are ready to create. There is information about healthy lifestyles, diabetes, and very tasty looking recipes. Great photos, too.
on October 21, 2013
I love this cookbook it fits my eating style as I am a weight watcher member and it gives the point plus values of the recipes
and so far all of the recipes I've tried are very good and my husband like them too.
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys good healthy food.
on May 2, 2012
I was told about this book by a friend who purchased this book a few months ago and she loves it. She also purchased this book at the regular retail price (not from Amazon) which is a lot more than what I paid at Amazon. I love this book! I'm having so much fun making dishes I find in this book and they have all been good. It's great to be able to make healthier food that tastes good too!
on November 25, 2012
This is a great book for making healthy junk food. I love it! If your on any kind f diet it's really useful because they give you calories, carb exchanges, even weight watcher points at the bottom if each page!
on February 15, 2013
I have diabetes...and a husband who doesn't like to eat anything "diet". This book is just what I needed. Recipes for normal foods you would eat and recipes that make it possible for us both to enjoy them. The portion sizes are nice too! Great book.
on January 13, 2013
I saw this book on one of the shopping channels and almost completed my order until I remembered my Kindle! I ordered it and made the P.F. Chang's beef recipe tonight. It was delish and very easy! I've looked through the entire book and plan to make at least 3/4th's of the recipes and three more this week. This is just what I have been looking for! Easy, delicious, low cost, and HEALTHY, recipes that my family will eat!! This book is well with purchasing. It's rare to find a cookbook with so many usable recipes.
on November 30, 2012
This is a pretty comprehensive cookbook, with lots of categories covered, and the recipes are easy to follow. Best of all, the food is seriously good! Everything we have tried has been delicious. I appreciate, too, that the author provides all new recipes in this second book. This is actually a good book for anyone interested in eating good food.
on May 2, 2012
Im not sure I really need to say more than that, but you may want specifics. This book is worth the price just for the General Tso's chicken and Mongolian Beef recipes alone. Each recipe is easy to follow and turns out wonderfully. I'm not a chef nor do I even consider myself a cook, but I can follow these recipes and make meals that my husband and teenage boys love and want to eat. I've contacted the author twice and I've received prompt and thoughtful responses. You just can't go wrong with this purchase. Your waistline will thank you!!
on July 14, 2012
This cookbook is wonderful! The colored pictures are very appealing. Her recipes are not complicated and don't require fancy ingredients. They have alot of flavor, and don't taste like they are diet recipes, even though they are low in sugar and fat. My skeptical husband was won over as well!
on April 26, 2012
Have been on a Marlene Marathon!! When Eat More of What You Love arrived I began making recipes almost daily. Each recipe was so enjoyable that I knew I had to try them all!! I recently ordered her first book Eat What You Love and have also ordered both books for my daughter who is a fantastic cook. I am not a great cook, but this book helps me be one! Thanks Marlene!