Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 24, 2015
I could write a long review about how much this show changed my perspective on life, but I'd rather keep it short and say this is one of the best shows I've seen ever, and that's not doing it justice. If you haven't seen it, watch it.
on April 20, 2015
Absolutely loved it. Just finished the last episode and I have to admit it, I cried. I have to say that this is one of the most satisfying last episode of a series that I have ever seen. Pretty much all questions were answered as well as what happened to them in the future. Very interesting to see the characters help people in grief while all the while they themselves have plenty going on and battling things within them, at times it was the main characters themselves who needed the help. I loved to see the characters develop and in a sense, see Claire grow up as well. Big difference with her from the beginning to the end of the show. Loved Keith and David. Loved the whole series.
on December 3, 2015
Awesome show. one of the best shows I have ever seen on TV. I think the show could of gone on for additional seasons but then maybe that's what makes a good finale...ending when everyone still loves the show and not after ratings have dropped. One thing I think was so amazing about this show is that this family was so average yet so interesting. I was also amazed at how the most shocking things seemed so normal. I don't know how to explain that.....I just felt like the people were so real and not over the top yet some of the things that occurred in their lives were shocking. Additionally, you come to love David and Keith as a real couple. I know this show was done years ago, maybe before this was so acceptable, but I just loved them as a couple as much as I would any couple on a show. They were not over dramatized as a gay couple, they were just a couple living real life.
on December 6, 2015
I became addicted to this series and watched it night and day every chance I got. I couldn't wait to see how it ended. I expected it to be a very unusual type ending and it certainly didn't let me down. I was so much hoping it wasn't going to be one of those endings where you don't know what happened and have to use your own imagination to fill in the blanks. I hate that. It thankfully didn't do that to us. When it was over I just took a deep breath and said, "WOW." The writers of this show were brilliant. Yes, it was dark and could be very depressing but isn't that how life is for too many people in today's society.
on February 9, 2016
Worth it. That last episode tore me up and I didn't notice till I starting crying afterwards. Too fast, the end is too fast. Love the depth of characters and their change and redemption. It's also fun to see actors in their journey. If you enjoy a character drama and the curious attitudes and versions of death, it's a satisfying show. I loved it. Will rewatch.
on April 6, 2013
I loved this series. by humanizing the life of running a business in a funeral home, it helped me to get over my fear of this life passage. It was done with respect and humor. I was sad when I heard that this was to be the last season of Six Feel Under. The story lines and the way the Fisher family and their spouses, children and friends evolved helped to create the closure when the series finale ended. I cried in the last poignant montage scene. It was photographed beautifully. A truly moving visual eulogy.
on May 16, 2016
This show is one of the best I have ever seen. The acting, writing, and directing are just stellar. I highly recommend it to everyone. Lauren Ambrose, Peter Krause, and Frances Conroy are masters of acting in this show. Michael C. Hall is incredibly talented and it shows in this series.
on March 11, 2016
Six Feet Under caught me by surprise when I started watching it and though at no point thought I would want to watch the whole show found I was already in Season 3. It is in a lot of ways very twisted with the various characters all so damaged and pathetic. But that is what makes the show good. It adds in comedy that you can only get in a funeral home setting with some people damaged from growing up in that setting combined with characters just emotionally damaged to have the show working things out in them through the series. I didn't expect the trigger to a great deal of healing to be Nate dying towards the end of the show, but it makes sense in retrospect. He was the one seeking "normalcy" harder than anyone, so why not have him passing without coming to realize it is all relative to who you are and where you are from to set the rest of the cast free to (apparently) go on to live a full life and not bogged down by the past. I wound up enjoying the show a great deal and think it is definitely worth watching. Certainly shows how much has changed since 2000!
on May 15, 2016
Interesting series about a family that owns (and lives above) a Funeral Home. Of course, being shown on HBO, it "pushed the envelope" with various and sundry sex scenes (gay/straight/married/extra-marital/interracial) ---supposedly very realistic as to the inner workings of a funeral business,when the business is "dying"......good acting and production, this "Final Season" particularly the last episode---followed the snarky pattern of each episode starting with a person's death---the final episode ended with each main characters death in the future...nice touch---and this show and my reading have converted me to a "no embalming/Mennonite/Jewish type service" (although I am Roman Catholic)---similar to Nate's burial---
wrapped in a shroud, buried in a field...(after any organs that could be donated are removed)----ashes to ashes dust to dust......
on May 24, 2016
LOVE THIS SERIES!! This is my new favorite series - we were able to watch most of it on Xfinity for free, got to the last episode and it was in Spanish! I don't speak Spanish (wish I did), so I had to find an alternative. In comes Amazon Prime Videos - saved the day!! If you ever watched Dexter - it's like getting him back all over again as one of the main characters - which actually took place before Dexter, but it's got so many great characters - they are all crazy, and you will fall in love if it try watching it from the start!