Yo Gabba Gabba 4 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Eat The characters learn the fun of eating vegetables and healthy meals; from "Party in my Tummy" and "Snacky Snack Snack" where the vegetables plead to participate, to "Try it you'll Like it." Guest Stars: Elijah Wood
2. Summer All the characters in Gabba Land use the outdoors and friends to capture the happiness of summertime. Guest Stars: The Aquabats
3. Fun All the Gabba characters learn different ways to have fun. Eating your breakfast is a great way. The characters learn to eat the healthy portions: eggs and fruit. Guest Stars: The Aggrolites and Roy Ellis
4. Dance The music and the activities in the Dance episode are specific to participating with the Gabba characters throughout the entire show. Guest Star: Hector Jiminez "Jumping Jellyfish song"
5. Sleep In this episode all the characters learn to use different ideas and the benefits of napping and sleeping. Guest Star: Smoosh
6. Happy The Happy episode doesn't shy away from losing a game or being sad, but teaches the characters how to overcome moment of feeling sad. Guest Stars: The Salteens
7. Friends In this episode the characters learn how friends play a large part in the way we feel about others and themselves. Songs teach the characters who their friends are and how to have fun with them. Guest Star: Mya
8. Careful This episode is the characters learn to be safe in all they do, like in the "Danger" and "Up and Down" songs, but just as important, learn how to pick themselves up and try it again in "Shake it Off." Guest Stars: Supernova
9. Scary The upbeat music and befriending animations bring an endearing quality to the many things the characters don't like, including foods. Guest Star: Leslie Hall "Razzle Dazzle"
10. Halloween It's time for the characters to dress up in outrageous costumes and take part in gathering their own private stash of candy. Guest Stars: Shiny Toy Guns
11. Greetings The characters learn how to greet different people, while bringing fun new ways to introduce yourself. Guest Star: Nikki Flore, "Twirly Whirly"
12. Move This isn't about moving locations it's about locomotion and all the different ways to enjoy movement. Guest Star: Tony Hawk
13. Together Many times discovery is done individually, but in this episode the characters learn to enjoy discovery with another person. Guest Stars: The Wolfgramms
14. Christmas So much of Christmas is wrapped up in what we receive, but this episode is more about giving. The characters learn to embody the generous spirit of the season, making it fun to give. Guest Star: Snow Princess Claymation
15. Car It's time for the characters to going for a ride in a car. The characters are taught about safety and traveling. Guest Stars: Sugarland "Electric Eel"
16. Share In this episode the characters have no concept of what is theirs or how to share even if it's not theirs to play with. Guest Stars: Cornelius
17. Find Imagination leads to discovery as the characters uncover many things that may be different or frightening. Guest Stars: Sean Kingston "Mini Spinny"
18. Train Not only does Train focus on the joy of riding on trains, but it also shows the characters that it's okay to be scared. Guest Stars: Laila Ali "The Dog"
19. Love We know that our parents, friends and family love us but what about the other things that surround us? Guest Stars: The Postmarks
20. Imagine The best part of discovery is using your imagination, and in this episode discovering their imagination opens the world. Guest Stars: The Shins
|Genres||Kids & Family|
|Starring||David Crespin, Adam Deibert|
|Supporting actors||Christian Jacobs, Lindsey Kraus, Biz Markie, Mark Mothersbaugh, Erin Pearce, Lance Robertson, Amos Watene, Elijah Wood|
|Executive Producer||Jon Berrett|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Before I had my daughter, I thought this show was just weird, bordering on creepy. Now that I have a little one, I think it's genius! Read morePublished 26 days ago by Audrey Stegmayer
My one year old son adores this show. The songs are super catchy, beware!Published 1 month ago by CJ Sole