Eat

5.0 out of 5 stars This show is a winner
This show absolutely mesmerizes my 3 year old granddaughter as well as her 8 month old brother (the visuals are very well done). Recently when she didn't want to try a new food I reminded her that the motto on the show is don't say you don't like it until you try it. That worked.
Published 3 months ago by Stephen M. Charme

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun characters, but my head is melting.
I don't have the heart to give this show one star, and that's because I know my son would give it more. The reason -I- am rating it as "I don't like it" is because I can't stand watching it with him, and it isn't my style to leave him with a show running on his own.

Published 10 months ago by Nikita

5.0 out of 5 stars This show is a winner, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Yo Gabba Gabba Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a show that pleases both child and parent!, December 22, 2013
My son has been obsessed with this show since he was 4 months old. Whenever he is cranky, watching his Yo Gabba Gabba friends is sure to make him happy again. I have tried showing him multitudes of other programs for kids, but according to my son, everything else pales in comparison. And as a parent, I appreciate the fact that at the heart of the show is a deep-seated love of music and dancing, while messages of compassion and tolerance float throughout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 26, 2013
My son loves this show!! It entertains while teaching lessons and the music is fun and upbeat. Very colorful and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler show., December 25, 2013
My 10 month old loves listening to the music and watching the bright colors! Very interactive and a great learning tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive and Fun, February 14, 2014
My son with autism loved this show for a long time. I liked the positive messages they presented through the songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, amusing for adults, February 13, 2014
My kids love it and it's not annoying! My one year old loves Yo Gabba. His older brother gets into it to. It's the best thing since Sesame Street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey Amazon kids content, December 22, 2013
GABA GABA is a great kids show and it's available on amazon prime which I get through our roku. It makes for simple easily monitored kid entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show., December 22, 2013
I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter that loves this show. If she doesn't see it during her meals she may not eat. I watch it on my iPad.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun characters, but my head is melting., June 20, 2013
Nikita (Santa Cruz, CA USA) - See all my reviews

I can't hear their names because they're shouted during the intro, but the blue character has the most god awful voice I have ever heard in a show. I don't know if it ever improves, but that's because I don't have enamel left on my teeth to dare testing future episodes. Another problem is that they don't all sing in key all the time. I'm sure that doesn't matter to kids or many adults, but it aggravates me to no end. I can't listen to their songs, and they sing a LOT of songs, because when the characters are singing with strange inflections, they sing inaccurately. I don't have perfect pitch by any means, and I'm not a music snob, but it's bad enough that I can't listen.

With all of that said, the show has some genius moments that might be inspiring to kids, but the downside is that they use a lot of really bad songs to help make that inspiration stick. I'm not going to handle the next several years if my kids are running around singing the Yo Gabba Gabba songs for brushing their teeth, eating snacks, or just about anything else that kids do.

I don't really expect that this review is very helpful, but Amazon asked me to rate it, so I'm rating it. We'll be sticking with Bubble Guppies and Blue's Clues, methinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars two toddler thumbs up↑↑ :-), February 15, 2014
My toddler luvs to dance and sing along with the yo gabba gabba gang. Cool tricks! Cool tricks! Go crazy!

ARRAY(0x97c8a09c)