Eat

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, amusing for adults
My kids love it and it's not annoying! My one year old loves Yo Gabba. His older brother gets into it to. It's the best thing since Sesame Street.
Published 10 months ago by B. Stark

1.0 out of 5 stars worst kid's show ever
This show is one of the worst children's show I have ever seen. It is as if the writers want to degrade children. Any child old enough to understand speech is more intelligent than the characters give them credit for. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Published 9 months ago by SKK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, amusing for adults, February 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 26, 2013
My son loves this show!! It entertains while teaching lessons and the music is fun and upbeat. Very colorful and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth watching, December 26, 2013
Great show for kids. The guest stars are amazing and the songs are catchy. Educational and fun. My favorite part are the celebrities they get to be in this hokey (in a good way) show.

5.0 out of 5 stars This show is a winner, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Yo Gabba Gabba Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
This show absolutely mesmerizes my 3 year old granddaughter as well as her 8 month old brother (the visuals are very well done). Recently when she didn't want to try a new food I reminded her that the motto on the show is don't say you don't like it until you try it. That worked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a show that pleases both child and parent!, December 22, 2013
My son has been obsessed with this show since he was 4 months old. Whenever he is cranky, watching his Yo Gabba Gabba friends is sure to make him happy again. I have tried showing him multitudes of other programs for kids, but according to my son, everything else pales in comparison. And as a parent, I appreciate the fact that at the heart of the show is a deep-seated love of music and dancing, while messages of compassion and tolerance float throughout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves this show, September 6, 2012
Baby likes this show and he also loves the Curious Buddies which are really cool. Another good one is 123 Count With Me - by Sesame Street.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show., December 22, 2013
I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter that loves this show. If she doesn't see it during her meals she may not eat. I watch it on my iPad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
My daughter loves Yo Gabba Gabba. Catchy tunes that always grab her attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positive and Fun, February 14, 2014
My son with autism loved this show for a long time. I liked the positive messages they presented through the songs.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst kid's show ever, March 25, 2014