- For a limited time get a FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors Guidebook to easy calorie counting included with every purchase of a Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale! Eating and living healthy has never been easier! Here's how (restrictions apply)
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Red
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (43%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use multifunction home scale - Perfect for cooks, dieters and families
- Max weight 11lbs; Displays ounces/lbs/grams/kgs; Graduation .05 oz / 1 gram
- Includes FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors guide - Portion control and calorie counting made easy!
- Tare feature eliminates the weight of a plate; 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff lets you prepare ingredients while maintaining battery life
- 2 AAA batteries included; 100% EatSmart Guaranteed Satisfaction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||EatSmart Products||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||EatSmart Products|
|Dimensions||1.5 inches x 8 inches x 6 inches||6 inches x 8.25 inches x 1.75 inches||6 inches x 8 inches x 1.8 inches||10 inches x 7.5 inches x 1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.91 pounds||1.15 pounds||1.05 pounds||2.45 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
For cooks - Weigh food items directly on the scale platform or utilize the scale's tare (zero) function, which eliminates the weight of a plate or bowl and makes cleanup a snap. The high resolution screen provides easy viewing angles on any kitchen counter and the five rubber feet eliminate sliding. Additionally the three minute auto-turnoff feature ensures that you will never again lose your measurement in the middle of your recipe prep!
For Weight Loss Goals / Disease Management - The Precision Pro is ultra accurate, precise to .05 ounce / 1 gram increments and perfect for calorie or carbohydrate counting. The scale now includes a FREE EatSmart Calorie Factors book for easy calorie counting (simply multiply the grams of food by the calorie factor in the book)! Stop guessing about portion sizes and start living a healthier lifestyle today.
Best of all, the Precision Pro's economical price makes it a phenomenal value as well. Get yours today!
Top Customer Reviews
Originally I wrote a bad review indicating the unit eats batteries. We didn't use it frequently and every time we did, the batteries were dead.
About a day after I submitted the review, Bill from EatSmart Products emailed me indicating he had seen the review and short battery life is not typical of the product (he stated they should last ~1 year). With no prompting from me, he sent out a new scale along with some batteries to replace the ones the original scale consumed. Although it hasn't been very long, so far the batteries in the new unit are holding up well.
So as I stated above, I now give this scale a 5-star rating due not only to its good performance, but the great customer service from the manufacturer!
This is my third kitchen scale. I bake all my own bread at home and good baking requires weighing the ingredients rather than volume measuring.
This scale feels very light which made me nervous at first, but I've used it for three weeks now, through a lot of baking over the holidays, and my concerns seem out of line.
This scale fits all my needs. Here is what I look for:
1. CAPACITY - AT LEAST 10 LB (this has 11 lb, or 5 kg). This is required to be able to tare out a glass bowl which can weigh near 5 lbs empty. 11 lb is still borderline when I'm making bread in a 6 qt kitchenaid bowl, but I just weigh ingredients separately in another bowl if it becomes a problem.
2. PRECISION - DOWN TO 1 GRAM - Another scale I have was only good to 5 grams and, although this was probably good enough, it drove me nuts not to be able to go down to 1 gram
3. STABLE PLATFORM FOR VESSELS -- My previous scale had a platform that sat on top of a pillar and eventually came detached. After that it was a balancing act to weight anything
4. ORDINARY BATTERIES -- I liked my old scales fine, but it drove me crazy that I had to keep buying overpriced CR2032 batteries for the things. These batteries don't last long and cost too much to replace. I can't figure out why they use these "button batteries" rather than the more common higher capacity AAA, AA, C, D, etc cells. It's not like these scales are micro-sized. In any event A BIG BIG PLUS for this scale is that it uses standard batteries! Don't sell this point short.
5. PRICE -- $50, $30, $70 for a scale to do this is crazy.Read more ›
***Update*** May 21st
I received a phone call from the president of EatSmart (Bill). He requested the details of my problem and requested me to not return the product to make certain it stays out of inventory. He also said he will be sending me a new unit right away. I cannot say enough how impressed I am with the customer support for this company. I initially said that I would not buy anything from this company in the future but with fabulous customer care like this I would be foolish to not buy from them again. I will make another update to this once I receive the new scale.
***Update*** May 25th
I received my new scale on May 23rd. It was brand new with the batteries matching and in a plastic wrapper. I opened them up and placed them in the scale and turned it on and it is working.Read more ›
EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale, White
I am no scale expert, but EatSmart has offered me a free book if I write a review of their scale, and this has prompted my review. I have only been using the scale for two weeks, but I haven't had any problems with it so far. My only nitpicks at this point are that the "white" color has a pinkish tone and that the buttons aren't perfectly even. Aside from these minor cosmetic issues, the scale is exactly what I expected: a functional, easy-to-use, accurate, inexpensive ($25), small, lightweight, plastic scale.
When making my scale purchase, I also considered buying the Escali Primo Digital Multifunctional Scale, Chrome. The only advantage that the Escali Scale has over the EatSmart Precision Pro Scale is that the Escali Scale has buttons that prevent food from getting into the cracks. In contrast, when using the EatSmart Scale, you have to be careful not to drop food in between the two buttons. For this reason, I put my scale in a plastic Ziploc bag (gallon size) to protect it from drippings and droppings - this keeps it clean, and it still works great! In all other respects (except for the few noted below), the two scales seem to be very similar according to the product descriptions.
In the end I decided to purchase the EatSmart Scale over the Escali Scale because I preferred the EatSmart unit options.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gave it a 4 because you need to keep it in an ideal place to prolong its life. However it works perfect and love the fact that it uses alkaline batteries and not the lithium. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Doris
A great little scale to help me with my baking! Very accurate and simple to use.Published 2 days ago by David Griffith
Great scale; accurate and consistent. Great tool for anyone who is keeping a food diary. Meets all my food weighing needs.Published 2 days ago by Joseph Levering
This is a must-have scale for foster parents of baby animals! I use it to track the weight of my bottle fed kittens.Published 2 days ago by Marilyn DeVille
My scale no longer even registers items. The product was sensitive at first but now it seems to not work at all. I have only used it a handful of times. I'm very disappointed. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Missjr
This is a high quality, small-footprint kitchen scale. It is small enough to stay on the counter where it's ready to use, but powerful enough to have a capacity of 11 lbs. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Bandito