4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal (but not sticky enough)
Following the advice of some others, I used superglue to attach the feet. This worked very well. I don't think the sticky substance on the bottom is strong enough to stay on very long. The feet are good—just use superglue.
Published 17 months ago by Mr P

2.0 out of 5 stars Right size, different material, poor adhesion
I ordered these to replace old, cracking rubber feet on my MacBook Pro A1297 mid-2010 17". They arrived in fine condition at a reasonable speed.

Published 16 months ago by Phillip Kaiser

2.0 out of 5 stars Right size, different material, poor adhesion, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Eathtek 4 x Rubber Case Foot Feet for Macbook Pro A1278 A1286 A1297 2009 2010 (Personal Computers)

After unpacking, I removed the old, cracked foot and peeled off a new one to replace it. In prepping the case bottom for the new one, I had peeled away the old adhesive and left a clean, dry surface for the new foot. It fit perfectly, so the size was correct, but once I stuck it down, it did not adhere well and the new foot fell off within minutes. I tried applying pressure but the included double sided tape ring just is not sufficient to hold the feet to the case. This issue was confirmed with a second foot I installed that performed the same.

The original feet felt pliable and obviously rubber, which will grip surfaces and prevent movement. These feet however are made of a hard plastic that slides easily across hard surfaces, defeating one of the key features of the feet.

I am not satisfied and a bit disappointed with the performance of this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving, and not worth the few bucks., November 30, 2013
Right size.... But made of hard plastic, NOT RUBBER like original stock Apple feet. And not sticky at all... doesn't stay in place either.
...Basically, CRAP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal (but not sticky enough), May 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure to use read the apple installation guide before installing!!!!, November 3, 2013
Great macbook pro feet. Just make sure to use loctite glue to secure them to your macbook pro. Other wise they will fall of. I went through two different sets because I did not know this. There is an instruction guide on the apple website that can be found with a simple google search!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell off and got lost within a week., September 28, 2013
So two of them fell off and got lost within a week. They are also different rubber so my laptop slid around my desk like it was on ice skates now it wobbles all over the place.

This was a total waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars BadQuality NEED GLUE TO ADHERE, January 7, 2014
The shipment was fast, I was disappointed when I received the product. It doest adhere to the computer. It a cheap version apple rubber case foot. Better go find the original

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit, July 2, 2013
I have the A1278 Macbook Pro 13" and this did not fit. It's too large and will not adhere because it is not sitting flush inside the groove made for it. Gonna try a different product, but this one failed me.

1.0 out of 5 stars and I had to break out my Super Glue to get them to stick to the frame ..., September 13, 2014
These feet, while the right size, do not stick very well to the MacBook Pro frame, and I had to break out my Super Glue to get them to stick to the frame and stay stuck. I would've returned them; however, I suspect I would've gotten the same product and it wasn't worth the hassle for a $5 item that could be fixed for $0.50. I just expected something better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Seems pretty cheap, January 24, 2014
I have a pool going to see how many hours it will take before these fall off. I have a strong feeling I'll end up supergluing these on.

3.0 out of 5 stars different from original mac rubber, December 15, 2013
it's a bit harder than the original mac rubber. it's not stick to the place and need some glue to help holding up in place.