1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspirational & indispensable reference, July 30, 2010
This review is from: Eating to Save the Earth: Food Choices for a Healthy Planet (Paperback)
This little gem of a book is jam-packed with fun facts and pithy statistics to help motivate readers to make small but significant lifestyle changes. Long before "Fast Food Nation", "The Omnivore's Dilemma", or "Food, Inc." were published Riebel & Jacobsen were enlightening people about the impact of the choices they make each day at every meal. I stumbled across "Eating to Save the Earth" when I was researching a presentation on ethical eating, continually refer to it to refresh my memory as I refine my "elevator speech" extolling the virtues of earth-friendly options, and recommend it to anyone & everyone looking for a concise but comprehensive primer on the subject. Get one for yourself and one to lend to friends...they and Mother Earth will thank you!

Eating to Save the Earth: Food Choices for a Healthy Planet
Eating to Save the Earth: Food Choices for a Healthy Planet by Linda Riebel (Paperback - September 1, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.01