4.0 out of 5 stars How to save pass issues on your Kindle Fire
I just had a Live Chat with Customer Service and their response to saving issues of the magazine that you want to keep is:

"If you'd like to keep a copy of an issue, locate the issue you wish to keep in the carousel or on the Newsstand

tab of the device. Tap and hold on the issue to display the available options, and choose Keep."

Customer...
Published on July 16, 2012 by crazymomvivi

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipes too small & can't print
Published on February 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Recipes too small & can't print, February 29, 2012
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
Actually, Eating Well is a great magazine with lots of excellent recipes. However, try reading them on a Kindle Fire without a magnifying glass-even when zoomed in. You also have to keep moving the page up/down & right/left (and hope you don't lose the zoom). To top it off, there is no way (that I know of) to print out a recipe. This criticism also applies to reading the articles. Would give this 5 stars if available for Kindle PC and not just the Fire. Stick with the print edition for now.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to save pass issues on your Kindle Fire, July 16, 2012
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)

Customer Service will also forward the recommendation to the Kindle team about the print function on magazines.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy, June 13, 2012
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
I would like to start this review off saying that a Kindle is NOT the magazine. Just a side by side comparison will tell you that the kindle screen is smaller than an actual magazine, so something has to give. You can't expect to get full page view the size of a regular magazine on a screen that is smaller.

Having said that, the magazine is beautiful on the Kindle Fire. I love the color, the pictures, and the text is very clear. Reading the magazine on the Kindle is a no hassle and no-brainer, even for my old eyes. I have no trouble reading the recipes. In fact, double tapping on the screen puts the text approximately the same size as it is in a hard copy--and I don't have multiple issues cluttering up my house, either.

This magazine is full of great articles and healthy recipes that are great tasting as well. If you are health conscious or just getting into a more healthy lifestyle, then you should check out this magazine. Each recipe comes with a complete nutritional analysis (which I like) and most have full color pictures. We are on a restricted sodium diet, and I just make necessary changes to lower our sodium content, but that's not necessary in many of the recipes. Another thing I like about the recipes is that most use all natural ingredients that can be found in most stores. If you like this magazine and like your Kindle, you will love it on your Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth the small sub fee!, March 23, 2012
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
I suppose we're all trying our best to learn how to use the Fire to get the most out of our mag subs on it; and there are, apparently, a range of variations between the numerous individual mags. But it seems the reviewer who had trouble reading the text hadn't yet discovered the "Text Mode" (as a commenter on that review noted).

But I really like this mag and think it is very much worth the current $1.00 per month fee. It has lots of goodies -- and current-type *relevant* goodies to drool over ... and *in color* on the Fire! It's a pleasure to pore through ... A really appealing mag which I've definitely decided to keep after the generous free trial period ...

[I wish I were enough of a hack to clue anyone interested in learning how to print out any precious recipes which are so irresistible! My main complaint about the Kindle mag subs in general though is still the fact that we cannot access them on any of our several Kindles &/or our Macs (or PCs) too, thus avoiding the inevitable loss of old issues many of us would and do prefer to save ... (that seems similar to the printing problem complaint too, and would also solve it!)] I would certainly be willing to hack it in order to retain whatever we wish from those issues we've 'bought and paid for'! I understand there is guidance for doing so available with a simple google search ...

But this mag is a great deal imo, and doesn't suffer any more than any of the other Kindle Fire subs wrt technical state-of-the-art issues ...

So -- I recommend this lovely mag to all who share a keenness for this healthy and fascinating-to-any-foodie topic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price per month/year, August 7, 2012
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
What I like is the price, $1 a month, $12 a year, try getting that for the print version of any magazine. I also like the fact I can download each copy to my pc and print up a recipe to take to the store with me and keep in a folder for future use. I don't mind using the tools to make the page bigger or smaller, nor do I mind using those same tools to page up and down to read things. Its part of doing things on an e-reader and tablets anyway. At any rate, I can't complain about anything for the newsstand and magazines of the Kindle Fire, or for any other part of the Kindle Fire.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Articles Can't Read Recipes, June 8, 2012
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
I'm so disappointed! Even though the print is large enough to be read in the articles using Text View it is not large enough even in Text View to be able to read the recipes.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, April 20, 2013
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
It looks nice on my Kindle Fire but I didn't realize I was just getting only one issue and not a subscription for the price. I was disappointed in this. Although I like the way the pages turn and how nice it looks, there is no way to download or print any of the recipes in the magazine. Therefore the print version is much better. This is my first (and maybe my only) digital magazine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice content, June 5, 2013
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
Not sure if I'd buy it on a regualr basis but it was a good magazine, not as many recipes as I'd like.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Kindle, March 9, 2014
Taul Tales "Cheryl Taul" (Sun City, Arizona, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
I should have listened to the other reviews. It isn't for Kindle. Just like someone else's review had stated; the type is too small and when you stretch it out to enlarge it on the Kindle screen, you have to slide the whole magazine left and right to read the rest of the type.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful magazine, December 27, 2013
This review is from: EatingWell (Kindle Edition)
I recently purchased a single copy of this magazine and liked it so much I decided to get the kindle version. Usually when I purchase a cookbook I find that I use less than half of the recipes. Most of the recipes in this magazine are easy to put together and healthful. I like the chart at the back of the magazine that allows me to see at a glance fat content, calorie content, whether it is heart healthy, low calorie, etc. Now I can cook healthy and tasty meals. (The advertisements also give me information of what products are available and what I might want to look for at my local grocery store.) Looking forward to trying many of the recipes in the latest issue.

EatingWell