- 45-degree male Joint Industry Council (JIC) elbow to connect to an National Pipe Thread (NPT) female thread at a 45-degree angle
- Male JIC threads on one end and male NPT threads on the other end for connecting two different threaded ends
- Carbon steel for tensile strength and hardness
- Standard duty for light to medium pressure applications
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)-compliant for SAE standards J512, J513, J514, J1926 and J1453 for functional requirements
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Eaton Aeroquip 2023-12-12S 45 Degree Male Elbow, JIC 37 Degree & NPT End Types, Carbon Steel, 3/4 JIC(m) x 3/4 NPT(m) End Size, 3/4" Tube OD, 3/4" Male Pipe Size
|Price:||$19.65 ($19.65 / Fitting) & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$1.52 (7%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Size||JIC 37° & NPT|
|Bore Diameter||3/4 inches|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Style Name||3/4 JIC(m) x 3/4 NPT(m)|
|Thread Size||3/4 inches|
Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, a... See more product details
Tube fittings are components used for connecting, branching, terminating, and changing the direction of tubing in pneumatic and hydraulic systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), and other materials that resist corrosion and wear. Tube fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, welded, barbed, and push-to-connect (also called one-touch). Push-to-connect connections do not require tools or sealants. Tube fittings are used in various applications, including machine tools, airplane and truck controls, and automated production lines, among others.
Eaton manufactures electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power equipment. The company, founded in 1911, is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.