Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ebel Men's 9120R41/6430136 Classic Mens Silver dial Black Strap Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 23, 2013
Keeps excellent time and uses a high quality Swiss ETA movement. The design is elegant and attractive while still remaining understated. The alligator band is of high quality and complements the polished and brushed stainless steel of the watch body. Overall this is a beautiful, luxury timepiece from a well regarded Swiss company and it is a bargain at amazon's current price ($1,194.99)
on April 3, 2013
I have ordered hundred of stuff through online webstores but the only thing that i really regret buying from online is wrist watches. Because no picture can show you the exact look and feel of a watch. Nothing will tell you wither this watch is for your or not other than personaly trying it on your wrist and see how it looks or feels. I bought this watch to add a dress watch to my collection but unfortunately the 40mm size makes it feel very big. In my opinion dress watches and classic watches should be smaller than 40mm and has a better built case and not rattling sound.
on September 4, 2013
Wonderful watch! I can see the time! Elegant look without pretension. I don't wear it daily so setting the time is required.
on January 31, 2013
Very good watch, I love it, very comfortable, I highly recommend to u guys who wanna good watch, very good, choose it, but it is still a little bit expensive.
on January 31, 2013
A nice and elegant Watch for the prices, although this is a anniversary edition for Ebel founded 100 years. 5 star recommendation.
on June 19, 2013
The watch is very classy and comfortable. Came with a black band which had to be replaced with a brown to look more condusive to my other accessories. Big problem is that it will run down very easily. Must be worn or wound daily. I give it 3 stars because of its constant maintenance of having to keep it wound.