Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ebel Men's 9305F71/6335165 Classic Hexagon Chronograph Silver Dial Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 26, 2012
Watch is supposed to be Automatic (self winding) but even with continuous wearing i would have to wind it everyday or it would stop.
Returned the watch for credit
on December 11, 2012
I've had this now for a couple of weeks. It works great and continues to run even after not wearing it for almost a day. It looks great too. Great watch for $1800. Glad I bought it before the price went up to 2500.

Update: I broke the stem off when I dug int my jeans pocket. It cost about 70 euros to get fixed. Works fine. Just be warned if you try to get into your pants pockets that the crown mat catch on the edge and snap the stem.
on December 27, 2012
It is a great watch and great value. Very happy with the design and colors. Little stiff leather but maybe because it is still new.