5.0 out of 5 stars Purchasing this watch from Amazon, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Ebel Men's 9750L62/53B60 1191 Discovery Chronograph Black Dial Watch (Watch)
I just got the watch and it's really amazing, beautiful, solid, classy and it's way much better than the picture shown above (visit Ebel website for better pictures (...)). The only drawback is that you don't get Ebel's factory warranty with it so if something went wrong, the watch must be sent to the repair center at your own cost and if you live abroad you will also have to pay for shipping both ways. It's not as easy as when you have the factory warranty where you can just visit any Ebel authorized dealer and have it repaired.

However, for the price I paid I am really happy with my watch and Amazon customer service might even be batter the Ebels.

I got many great deals from Amazon and this was the best one so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb watch, especially at this price., March 16, 2012
G. Wu "GW" (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought my EBEL 1911 Discovery Chronograph Black Dial watch from Amazon, and am very happy with the purchase and the watch. Amazon shipped the watch to me with one-day free shipping, not to mention the great price for a beautiful watch like this one. The watch is smooth and very well made. The craftsmanship is superb. The watch is very comfortable to wear and the bracelet is the best I have ever seen and on par with if not better than those from higher end brands. Everything works as expected and the accuracy is beyond expectation. The watch is such a great value, and much better than other watches at this price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars EBEL Discovery, March 18, 2012
Wunderschöne Uhr. Super Design, schönes schwarzes Fifferblatt mit hochglanz Ablikationen. Edler, eleganter und schlichter Chronograph.Was ich besonders schätze ist die Day Date Anzeige. Dies macht die Uhr zu noch etwas besonderen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!! Worth Every Single Penny, March 9, 2012
I'm a big fan of Ebel watches! This is my 3rd one & the first one purchased from Amazon. This is an incredible deal - 65% off sugg. retail and at this price, it is even $400.00 cheaper than Overstock.com's. Didn't realize how foolish I was to pay the full retail prices for the other Ebels I owned. This watch came in the genuine Ebel case; offical tag & manuel. The whole watch is still wrapped in the original plastic protective seal & it's rather easy to shorten the length of the bracelet by myself. This watch is just grogeous & every function works beautifully - very smooth & quiet! Just the kind of qualities one expects from Ebel. Don't hestiate (like I was) to purchase this watch because the deal sounds too good to be ture! It is the "real" Ebel & Amazon even shipped it "next day" shipping free of charge & NO sales tax!! Thank you again Amazon for the excellent service & I'm so happy to add another Ebel to my collection!!
P.S. The descriptions is kind of incorrect: it should reads 1911 instead of 1191.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid watch for less than 2k, December 27, 2012
Well design and built watches. So far, the quality of the watch has been outstanding and have faithfully ticking off accurately with less than 8 hrs wear/ day after a week.

ARRAY(0x9da562c4)