5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE! FITS PERFECTLY!
I was a bit skeptical after ordering it because I kept thinking, "how can something SO cute be SO cheap?!" but after I got it and tried it on I was so happy with my purchase!
Published 9 months ago by Carly

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong bottoms
Published 3 months ago by Heather Handley

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE! FITS PERFECTLY!, November 20, 2013
This review is from: Ebuddy Size S/m/l Hot Sexy Jeweled Bikini sailor Anchor Bandeau Top Swimwear Swimsuit (Misc.)
The sizes are 100% accurate and it just fits me perfectly! The material isn't cheap looking or feeling at all which is another thing that surprised me simply because of the price. I love love loveeeee this bathing suit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, September 26, 2013
arrived super fast... great quality... great price! totally worth it! fits great... i chose the size i wear with victoria secret and it fits perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, September 20, 2013
I have received so many compliments on this suit. I arrived a lot sooner than expected. The price was awesome and I am so glad I bought it!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SUIT!, December 26, 2013
originally i was skeptical about this suit because its so cheap but let me tell you it fits wonderfully and makes me look HOT, even in the dead of winter. fit great and seems to be great quality :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 19, 2014
Fits to size, good material for a great price! Defineitly worth purschasing, cant wait to wear it this summer time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, great price, January 15, 2014
I could not be more satisfied with this suit, it fits great, looks exactly as pictured, and was a great bargain!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong bottoms, May 21, 2014
I made sure when I placed my ordered that I selected the blue+white stripe high waisted bottoms. The order arrived quicker than expected (shipped from China). And for being so cheaply priced its pretty good quality. The top is adorable with the little anchor but the bottoms that arrived were NOT WHAT I ORDERED. I received the yellow string bikini bottoms. I was very disappointed. I did contact the seller but it would cost more to ship back than what I paid for the bikini. It's unclear if l'll ever get what I actually ordered (seller has very broken English). I gave two stars becasue the top is so cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bathing suit!, December 20, 2013
Its super cute and although a tiny bit on the small size, still fit really well (I got a small and i'm a size 6). Its a keeper!

4.0 out of 5 stars not too bad except, December 4, 2013
it looked great, the anchor size was perfect, it didnt look cheap. however, the anchor was messed up : paint on the gold lining.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love my little anchor top!, July 22, 2014
I ordered the white anchor top & the bottoms that came with (at the time) were little yellow striped things, cute, but TINY! If I were more confident with my bikini line I'd sport them. But I never wear them.
The top on the other hand is so cute & I wear it with several different bottoms I own. It is easy to mix and match. I think the price is good for the use I've gotten out of the top. I ordered a small & it fits me (36B) pretty well. In hind sight I maybe should have gotten a medium as I get a little bottom boob showing at times. But I don't mind it. I'm so petit that I don't think a medium would stay put. This item was delivered quickly & the quality is excellent!

Rate and Discover Movies