4.0 out of 5 stars paraben free
The ingredients list on amazon is incorrect. The ecco bella website states that this foundation is paraben free. It is medium coverage without being heavy or noticeable and has moisturizing properties.
Published on March 10, 2011 by emily

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not natural
I don't understand how people can be fooled by the words natural and organic.When it has methylparaben and propylparaben (2 of the most dangerous ingredients in the cosmetic industry) this foundation is anything but natural.So, what is the point of making it out of a couple natural and organic ingredients,when you add the 2 bad guys at the end.
Published on March 30, 2010 by O. Dumitrascu

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Foundation, May 19, 2008
The Poet (Pennsylvania USA) - See all my reviews
I love this foundation. It is lightweight and blends easily into the skin. It also wears very well. I will purchase this product again, but I might try a different shade. I purchased the porcelain and it could have been a little bit more "cool" in color, but, otherwise, it was perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to like this, August 8, 2008
This review is from: Ecco Bella Liquid Foundation (Health and Beauty)
I love wearing all natural products, but this foundation just doesn't provide enough coverage for me. It also seemed to fade very quickly (I have combination skin that tends to be a bit more oily than dry).

5.0 out of 5 stars Ecco Bella FlowerColor Foundation - Ivory Porcelain, September 13, 2013
I have recently been trying to get into cosmetic products that are not harmful. I was kind of hesitant to place an order for foundation that I have no idea how it applies and looks on the face. I tried looking up videos to see if anyone was showing the application of this foundation - could not find anything. Every video there was, the ladies had already had make up on their faces. I am considering doing a video review just so people can at least see how it applies, and judge from there.

Anyhow, if you have dry skin - it is more noticeable when you apply this foundation, or any foundation for that matter... I would suggest applying rose water to your face before applying the make up. Make sure there is no moisture, or else the foundation will not apply well. Apply in sections. This foundation dries quickly - so you need to do portions of your face at a time (either way, this is how I have always applied my make up...) Rub it in over your face, then after, I would suggest patting your fingers against the freshly applied make up, this helps reduce the streaking that occurs from rubbing it in on your face. A little bit of this foundation goes a long way, so you do not need much. (I would not over apply this make up, that is when it starts to look flawed. If you are experiencing a breakout and are trying to cover the redness from acne/etc., after applying all over the face and patting it, dab a tiny dot on your finger, then dab that tiny dot of foundation to your acne - let it sit for a few, then pat it.) After the application is done, apply the Ecco Bella Face Powder (I purchased the Fair color). This helps with shininess. You may need to apply this throughout the day, depending on how oily your skin is.

We have also recently had some hot weather, and I have not had any issues with this foundation sweating off of my face. I got slightly more oily than usual, but the face powder helps with that!

I came from using the CoverGirl Natureluxe Foundation - Alabaster, which is full of all sorts of crazy ingredients (just like every thing else in America...) Ecco Bella FlowerColor foundation does not apply as nicely as that foundation, but it looks as good as that foundation after it has been applied.

I would say if you're as pale/light skinned as I am, purchasing the Ivory Porcelain color would be a good choice. If you are unsure of what color to get, look at the descriptions listed on the Ecco Bella website. I would suggest going a shade lighter than what you think you are, for blending purposes.

If I do end up creating a video review, I will post it on here.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, August 24, 2012
I have used this foundation for 6 years and can't find anything else that compares. I've bought Lancôme, Clinique and other more pricey brand but this foundation is the best! First found it at whole foods but they no longer carry it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was fooled into this, December 7, 2012
I have been switching my make-up to products without Titanium Dioxide, which is now classified as a carcinogen. I found Ecco Bella's Foundation and was delighted; [ASIN:B000URVDIQ Ecco Bella FlowerColor Liquid Foundation SPF 15, Natural] but there is a big problem. When my package arrived, the outside package was written in English and French. The English lists a whole lot of ingredients; no titanium dioxide, but the French has "Actif: dioxyde de titane." That is titanium dioxide!!! No ingredients on the actual product.

I now am in touch with the company to deal with this and see what else is misrepresented. The description on Amazon is "A treatment, sunscreen and foundation all in one! Water-based, lightweight and natural-looking, but with excellent coverage. It works hard to keep skin healthy with both a UVA/UVB sunscreen, organic herbs, and antioxidants. Organic aloe vera quenches thirsty skin, saccharide isomerate, a natural sugar that binds water to the skin acting as a reservoir for continuous moisture. Organic herbs and vitamin E rejuvenate, protect and soothe skin."

5.0 out of 5 stars Best liquid foundation in decades - ecco bella natural, December 12, 2008
Highly recommend this product. It is especially good for sensitive/allergic skin types, has excellent coverage and yet a very natural look. It's the best foundation I've found in over 20 yrs..I use it with their cover stick applied under the foundation, around eye area on dark circles and on blemishes.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite foundation, October 14, 2007
I have used this foundation for about 2 years. I have actually seen my skin improve with regular use and it's the best I have found so far. Buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like this foundation, December 28, 2012
It could just be my skin, but it does not sit well on my face. Using just a bit makes me look like I have a ton of make up caked on. Maybe using some kind of primer underneath would be better. I'm glad I tried it, as I'm trying to switch my makeup to non-toxic items only and I will have to see which items work best for my skin type. I think the color was a good choice for me (I'm pale with yellow undertones), but just the way the makeup sat on my face was not great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., February 26, 2012
I have been using this foundation in Bisque for 4 years at least. I found it in a health store in Hong Kong and it was very expensive ($50 US) there. At that time, I did not need another foundation, but the owner of the store said it was made of flowers. I have dry skin and this makeup feels good. It feels like I have nothing on my face and makes my face look like a porcelin doll. I would say the texture is creamy and the coverage is at most medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 9, 2011
I love this makeup, it lasts forever, and looks great. This is my second time purchasing this brand. I also bought the concealer stick which is also a great product except for the terrible packaging.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›