4.0 out of 5 stars Super soft
Super soft and comfy scarf. I love it! I use it when I go to my yoga class. I live in L.A so I dont need anything too heavy . Well made very cute in person . This is a thinner scarf maybe not so great if your in really cold weather....
Published 23 months ago by Shergar

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth full price, but great Black Friday deal.
This is rather thin and light. It is perfect for chilly days in the south, but worthless for frigid weather in the north.
Published on November 18, 2012 by Montego Bay

4.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Echo Design Women's Stripe High Low Infinity Ring Wrap (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but cold, November 30, 2012
Simply, it's just too loosely knit to be versatile. It's only sort of pretending to be warm if you double it up. It looks just as described, its very pretty but only sort of soft. I would only recommend this as a fashion accessory, not a scarf.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth full price, but great Black Friday deal., November 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks like exactly the pic, January 22, 2012
This T-shirt is nice, cotton is very soft and of a good quality. But it's too casual, even like home clothes.