5.0 out of 5 stars Get your erotica fix!
Published on June 30, 2012 by J. Hollister

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Sex
I couldn't finish the story... just way too much sex. It may have been a good story but just not for me.
Published on July 27, 2012 by Amie

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your erotica fix!, June 30, 2012
This review is from: Echo In The Dark (Kindle Edition)
I have always been a fan of the erotic fantasy genre so when I saw this book I thought I'd give it a try and boy was I in for a treat! The author creates a rich interesting universe for all of the hot situations that take place in it. Great characters that interact with each other with a certain flair that peaks your interest immediately. You've got to love the stoney Narcissus character and involving the gods was inspired. I love the graphic descriptions of love scenes and the whole fantasy element makes this book irresistible. I would absolutely recommend this book to anyone looking for their next erotica fix.

The book on a whole is well written and so hot that I managed to read it in one sit. I will definitely check out some of the other books written by this author. Five Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Story!, May 22, 2012
MSharpe (Elizabeth, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Echo In The Dark (Kindle Edition)
Marc J. Riley has done it again! Echo In The Dark is a mystical tale about a beautiful nymph. This unlikely hero is strong, sexy and quite simply mysterious. I've read this on my Kindle twice now and highly recommend it to anyone who loves a good fantastical romance story.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting wish it was longer, June 27, 2013
This review is from: Echo In The Dark (Kindle Edition)
I loved the book. If it had been a full novel it would of been even better.' I will be looking for more books from this author.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Much Sex, July 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I love to read these fun stories at night!, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Echo In The Dark (Kindle Edition)
I think the writer tells an amazing story which is a little sci-fi too! Which makes it all the more interesting to read, very exciting, sexy story - would like to read more books by this writer. It's very graphic but not tacky and it is easy to get absorbed in this story - I recommend it to you if you like intersting, sexy stories!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, July 26, 2014
This review is from: Echo In The Dark (Kindle Edition)
Interesting & creative plot but didn't pull on any emotional heartstrings for me. It left me feeling cold. Not badly written, just not the kind of read I would regularly choose.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 5, 2014
Spoiler Alert
I don't know about you but
IT WAS SAD AT THE END!
And to much SEX plus in my opinion not that hot :/

Echo In The Dark