Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 11, 2007
My husband and I gave this as a gift for Christmas to my mother-in-law who has everything, and she loved it. The ball inside it is beautiful! It's sturdy and easy to assemble.
on July 25, 2007
The package arrived by UPS. The outer carton was severely damaged. I would have refused the item but the UPS driver didn't knock on the door, just left the package and left the premises.

The items was broken. The glass components were separated from the metal components and the glass was cracked and shattered.

I immediately notified Amazon and they arranged full credit to my account. However, they wanted the item returned by U.S. Postal Service. The shipping container was too damaged and too big for the USPS to accept it. I've notified Amazon of this and they asked me to ship it back by UPS. I've called UPS to arrange a return and they don't seem interested in picking up a package that they damaged.

I'm stuck with the item, waiting for someone to want it enough to take it off my hands.

Please, Amazon, arrange for someone to pick this up. I don't want to pay for a new shipping carton, nor do I want to drive 25 miles to the nearest Post Office to beg them to take the thing off my hands.

And by the way, I really object to this growing practice of rating every thing on-line. In this case,nothing, not the item, the shipper, or the service are worth wasting the energy or time to rate.

It's a juvenile practice, I want no part of it.