Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Echoes of Nature: Rainforest
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 23, 2013
My daughter LOVES this and it helps her sleep at night. She's just a newborn, but the soothing sounds are perfect for her and I like it, too!
on August 19, 2011
Pretty good rainforest CD. i have many sound effects CDs and this rates pretty high. Nice to hear after listening to traffic all day.
on January 7, 2013
Sounds just like your in the middle of the rainforest , I would deff recommend it to anyone who wants to listen to the forest
on January 18, 2013
Was great background music for our themed party, will provide years of enjoyment am sure of it, came quickly, that was great
on June 25, 2013
Only two songs. My guests were not able to hear the sounds. I should have bought three or four songs on my iPhone.
on October 1, 2007
Pop in the CD, put on some headphones and enjoy. Makes great backgound "music" for your office or home.
on March 20, 2014
I love bird songs but this is bird crazy, Not like any rainforest I have ever been in and that is a few.
on October 7, 2010
Product was ok .wasn<t what I was looking for ,still ok.service was fast and so was the delivery
on April 10, 2008
This was purchased as a gift. Reports from the recipient are all positive. The sound of rain is calming to her. When she has difficulties sleeping, rain is a big help. She said that this is the best CD of this type that she owns and that it is the next best thing to the real thing.

The only reason that I didn't give it a higher score is that this review is not based on my personal experience. I'm reluctant to give a 5-star rating without that.
on July 15, 2016
My bird seems to like hearing the other birds.