5.0 out of 5 stars This is a collection of PREVIOUSLY ISSUED cd's.
This is as good as spiritual teaching gets; observable truths and pragmatic guidance on living in accord with them. If you have any of the 3 previous cd's, this is a collection of them - no new stuff. If you don't, purchasing AND USING these will profoundly change your destiny.
Published on November 8, 2002 by GEM

3.0 out of 5 stars Go with Power of Now audio book instead
Alas, I can't recommend this collection.
There is nothing in this Audio Collection that isn't available more succinctly in the original Power of Now, a book that I consider a true, elegant masterpiece.
I've given my original copy away and listen to the audio version when I drive, which has become a very rich part of my day.
Published on August 23, 2003

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a collection of PREVIOUSLY ISSUED cd's., November 8, 2002
This review is from: The Eckhart Tolle Audio Collection (The Power of Now Teaching Series) (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Eckhart Tolle for President!, November 22, 2002
Mr. Tolle allows truth to speak through him eloquently. The consciousness flowing through you will also begin to flower as it recognizes what it has always known. Just applying even a small part of these teachings can transform your experience of reality. "I watched a cat watching a mouse hole, and that is how I became present."
Are you ALWAYS thinking about something?
Do you rarely feel present in the moment?
How connected to your life do you feel?
Do you enjoy your constant mental monologue?
Do you use your Mind, or does your Mind use you?
While I certainly would never encourage anyone to consume more material goods than they already have, and even though I truly believe that you are lost if you continue to mindlessly purchase products only to feed your dilluted sense of self, I HIGHLY recommend these CD's to help you be more of who you know you are.
Steve Walker
U.S. Virgin Islands

5.0 out of 5 stars SPIRITUAL NOURISHMENT, October 29, 2002
ONCE YOU HAVE HEARD ECKHART TOLLE SPEAK AND SHARE HIS PRESENCE IN THE NOW YOU WILL BE AMAZED WITH HIS FRESHNESS AND UTTER AUTHENTICITY. THESE RECORDINGS EXUDE HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS AND AWARENESS. ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL LISTENING WHICH COMPLIMENTS HIS INCREDIBLE BOOK "THE POWER OF NOW". WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD.

3.0 out of 5 stars Go with Power of Now audio book instead, August 23, 2003
By A Customer
Alas, I can't recommend this collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplifies What Once Appeared Complicated, September 29, 2006
When The Power of Now was first published, I couldn't get through it; I found it too cerebral. Then I listened to The Eckhart Tolle Audio Collection, a collection of his 3 audio bestsellers, and it all came together for me. After that, I quickly and easily read The Power of Now and his newest title, A New Earth. What an awakening! If you tend to learn better by listening than reading, check this audio collection out. It may just simplify what once appeared complicated. Eckhart is affecting world transformation with his teaching.

~ Bob Olson, OfSpirit.com editor

5.0 out of 5 stars The Power of Now , absolutely enlightening and healing., May 21, 2003
Robert Nobles (Rochester, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is definitely the one of best books I have ever read. But, if I read this is my earlier years ( I am now 49), it probably would not have made alot of sense.
Reading "The Power of Now" helps me realize who I am, why I am here and live a more fullfilling and happier life.
It is not religious, but it actually improved what I found were shortcomings in how religion affects me. In fact, it was after a rather "crazy" experience of mine within the church that led me getting this book. Now, I see very clearly what was really happening and where my salvation truly is.

Eckhart Tolle, Thank God for you and your book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Spiritual reading. A must have!, February 9, 2006
Bruce R. Royer (Newport Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Echart Tolles CD collection was the next thing I bought after his book "The Power Of Now". The CD's are powerful because you get to hear the author speak and you gain much further insight into his work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! A new book that just came out that has inspired me to no end is "This School Called Planet Earth" by Summer Bacon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unclear Audio, August 24, 2007
Unfortunatly, I had to return the collection due to the quality of the product. While the information is life transforming, the sound is very unclear. During Tolle's talks and meditations you hear coughing and even a wierd laugh from someone attending, every so often. I would highly recommend the CD of his book, The Power of Now. That is done professionally and worth every penny. The Audio Collection is the opposite. It's just thrown together and should be taken off the market and recorded again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eckhart is awesome! :), October 13, 2008
Great set of CDs to listen to at home, in the car, on a walk, etc!
In my opinion, Eckhart has a great way of conveying his thoughts and ideas. After listening to his wise words and feelings for even just a few minutes, I feel so centered, at peace, so alive and well.
I would recommend these CDs to anyone who wants to improve their life, live life more fully and more awake, raise their level of consciousness, grow spiritually, etc etc :)
Enjoy!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, February 10, 2010
My desire is that the whole world could sit together and experience this audio series as one, experiencing ourselves and each other as our true selves, as Truth, as One, evolving together Now.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Eckhart Tolle Audio Collection (The Power of Now Teaching Series)
$59.95 $38.25
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.