The Wonder Years 6 Seasons 1993
Amazon Instant Video
Episode 17 is currently unavailable
1. Homecoming Kevin, now in 11th grade, with Winnie his girlfriend, and Paul class president, is becoming a wise guy in class like his new friend, Jeff Billings (Giovanni Ribisi),
2. Fishing Kevin and Wayne are dragged by their father to Berlinger Falls, a secluded fishing hole for their semi-annual fishing weekend trip for some male bonding.
3. Scenes from a Wedding When Candy (Aimee Graham), the daughter of Jack's boss, Arthur Jensen (Paul Gleason) is getting married, the whole family gets invited to the wedding.
4. Sex and Economics Despite having an after school job, Kevin's financial problems are taking a toll on his life.
5. Politics as Usual When Kevin's high school holds a political debate for the McGovern/Nixon presidential race, his peers don't seem to be interested.
6. White Lies Kevin is feeling pressure from the guys in the locker room to sleep with Winnie, since they have been going out for 6 years, it's due time.
7. Wayne and Bonnie Wayne begins dating Bonnie Douglas (Paula Marshall), an older woman he met at work.
8. Kevin Delivers With his two-nights a week Chinese food delivery job at Mr. Chong's Restaurant, Kevin has difficulty making it back on time for his date with Winnie.
9. The Test Kevin deals with the stress of the SATs, when Paul and his friends blow the test out of proportion.
10. Let Nothing You Dismay December 1972, marks a time of change for the Arnolds.
11. New Years Kevin's sees his older brother changing from the bully he grew up with his whole life into a family man with manners.
12. Alice in Autoland When Kevin starts having car trouble, he finds out that Chuck's on-again-off-again girlfriend, Alice is the daughter of "Pistol Pete" Pedermier (Victor Raider-Wexler), the "used car cowboy".
13. Ladies and Gentlemen...The Rolling Stones A rumor spreads through McKinley High in the winter of '73 that The Rolling Stones are playing at a Joe's Place, a dive bar out on Highway 9 an hour away.
14. Unpacking After Kevin and Winnie see Jeff feeling lonely, they set him up on a date with Ann Sheer (Alisa Scheindlin), the new girl in school.
15. Hulk Arnold After his P.E. teacher (Jim Zubiena) sees him pin all his classmates in gym class, Kevin is drafted to the wrestling team by Coach Silva (James Tolkan).
16. Nose After Ricky asks Kevin and the guys what's wrong with him, he finally finds a love interest with the new girl, Hayley Green (Renee Humphrey) and asks her to the spring dance.
17. Eclipse Kevin and his classmates take a field trip to the Nierman Planetarium to witness the solar eclipse of March 21, 1973.
18. Poker When Kevin and the guys get together for a Friday night of poker, each of them confesses their own problems.
19. The Little Women As the Women's Liberation Movement gets stronger across the country in the Spring of 1973, the Jack, Wayne, and Kevin find it hard to be "liberated men" yet.
20. Reunion The Arnold clan flies to Norma's hometown for her 25th high school reunion.
21. Summer Winnie gets a summer job at a resort where she will also live. Kevin meanwhile plans a cross country trip with his friends, an idea that his father put a stop to.
22. Independence Day Kevin is furious with Winnie and plays another poker game. This time he loses all his money and his car.
|Supporting actors||Alicia Bergman, Andy Berman, Tony Devon, Jan Eddy, Eliott Harold, Gregor Hesse, A.J. Langer, Devon Odessa, Lindsay Sloane, Timothy Stack, Elisabeth Talbot-Martin, Trenton Teigen, Justin Wilde, Suzanne Rose, Daniel Stern|
|Executive Producer||Bob Brush|
I love this series and all the characters in the program. Great fun reliving my youth through music, events, and attitudes. Fun!Published 7 months ago by Eleanor G. Long
Buy this one too but start of with season 1 that's the only way to go should always with any show start with the first seasonPublished 8 months ago by Alan Perry
Having grown up during the same time that the show portrays, I felt like I was reliving my "Wonder Years". Read morePublished 9 months ago by Dennis Handler
I absolutely love this show. I didn't want it to end, I wish they would have made another season. It was very emotional to watch the final episode. loved it, loved it, loved it.Published 10 months ago by CMPourier
I loved all six seasons. I wish they made more like this.
I was sorry to watch the last episode.