5.0 out of 5 stars eclos products
Published on December 1, 2011 by blarghaflargh

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargus
I ordered this as it seemed appropriate for the issues I have around my eyes. It stung a little bit the first time I used it and although you can almost "feel" the moisture going into the tissues, I am not seeing the results I had anticipated. I probably won't order this again, despite the "add on" price.
Published 14 months ago by Bargus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars eclos products, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I have to say, I love these products. Yes, the eye cream is tiny, but you don't need much and it lasts a long time. My skin is sensitive, I have rosacea and adult acne, and these are the only products I have used that do not irritate or break my skin out. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin since using them. I no longer have bumps under my skin, red patches, flaking, breaking out, etc. It also got rid of dark patches caused by sun damage. I can't say enough about how great they are, and I love the fact the they use essential oils and have no parabens or sulfates.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, January 26, 2013
Paddows (Westminster, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
This is non-irritating and keeps my skin soft without feeling greasy. I'm not sure it's the cream doing it but several people have remarked in wonder lately that I have no wrinkles at my age....hmmmm.... I've been using this for about a half a year and didn't get comments like that before, so I went to check my crow's feet area next to my eyes and indeed I don't see any wrinkles where I recall seeing them last spring. I'm not given to examining my skin in close detail very often so I hadn't noticed the improvement until one of my co-workers brought it to my attention. I'm truly surprised...and rather pleased! I think this cream actually works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Results in literally ONE use. Lightweight., January 4, 2013
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I had one eye that was aging a little faster and I felt asymmetrical. Was looking for an option that didn't require any injections or surgery because I'm still fairly young. I believe the problem was that the eyelid was thinning so I was looking to restore and add volume. After the first night I used this my eyelids looked more plump and both sides were more similar. This is really lightweight so I was able to wear it under my makeup during the day too. It also smells nice and applies smoothly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bargus, November 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I heard such great reviews on this. So I bought it , I have only been using it for a little over a month now- no results yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle eye cream, wonderful!, July 1, 2012
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Started using this product on upper eyelids and below eyes, couldn't find anything that didn't cause irritation to this sensitive area, till now... I LOVE this product, gentle, moisturizing and seems to be making fine wrinkles less prominent. Couldn't remember where I got it at, searched through my regular shops, to no avail, then I checked on Amazon & Yea!! found it!!! Great stuff!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Smells amazing, feels great, and makes my skin feel/look fresh. My eyes actually look like I get sleep, contrary to what my 9 month old allows us to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
Love eclos! Saw a noticible difference within two weeks. I use the prep, eye cream and moisturizer faithfully. My skin is smooth, radiant and wrinkle free!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Eye Cream out there, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I absolutely love this eye cream. It sells else where for $22.00. When I found it on Amazon I was beyond excited!! I have tried every eye cream out there (under $30 cause lets face it not many of us have $150 to drop on eye cream) I HAD darkening and scaly looking dots under my eyes. Within the first week I noticed it WORKING by two weeks the the dark circles were GONE!! and within the month the scaly looking skin had DISAPPEARED!! I use a pea size amount for both eyes morning and night!! This is an amazing product and definitely an item to buy if you have the same problem that I had!! I highly recommend this to everyone!!

1.0 out of 5 stars eclos eye cream, July 3, 2013
This review is from: Eclos Restorative Eye Cream, 0.5-Ounce (Health and Beauty)
To be honest here, if you use their face moisturizer for around the eyes it works great. This eye cream does not do a thing!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›