The Eco-Shredder is the easy way to help clean up the yard after trimming the bushes and raking the leaves. No gasoline engines to try to start. The Eco-Shredder is the way to help clean up your yard. The top hopper accepts twigs, small branches and other leaves and debris. The side chute accepts branches up to 1-3/8" in diameter. It can even save time and money by allowing you to make your own mulch.
Making your own organic garden mulch can save you money, and it's a great way to protect the environment through recycling. The Eco-Shredder ES1600 14-Amp Electric Chipper/Shredder/Mulcher can reduce leaves, sticks, and small branches down to a nutrient-rich compost that you can use to fertilize your plants.
Whether you live in a wooded area that requires constant maintenance of downed limbs, or you own a small yard with a few bushes and trees, the Ecoshredder is up to the task of breaking down yard waste into a fraction of its size.
- Three-way feed makes reducing yard waste a quick and easy process.
- Three-cycle shredding and mulching system ensures consistant, uniform results
- Safety features include an overload protection switch that will turn off the motor during a jam
- Quieter and cleaner operation than gas-powered chipper shredders
- Seven-inch wheels designed for maximum portability
- Compact design makes it easy to store in a shed or workshop
- Shreds brush, leaves, chips, and limbs up to 1.375 inches
- Rounded discharge chute makes cleanup and maintenance easy
- 14-amp, 2.5-horsepower motor
- Rounded chute
- V-type blade
- Top hopper design
- 10: 1 reduction ratio
- 2,800 RPMS
- Hopper Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.4 inches
- Side Chute Dimensions: 1.375 x 2.3 inches
|What's in the Box|
Eco-Shredder ES1600 14-Amp Electric Chipper/Shredder/Mulcher and set of replacement blades.