5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative for delicates
Published on February 10, 2012 by ls96

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working any more
I bought this product in March 2012, started using it to only wash my new born cloths in May 2012. Now it's not working any more, after about 9 months of simple and moderate use.
Published 19 months ago by HAYTHAM H ZAMZAMI

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative for delicates, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
I live in an apartment with no washer hook-up and have been looking for something like this for a long time. I hate going to the laundromat: shady people, unsafe at night, clothes come out dirty with detergent stuck on them--need I say more? This is a great little machine for washing small items (full cycle runs for 35 minutes). One load can take 4-5 T-shirts with a couple of personal items like undergarments or socks (basically, about a day's load of clothes). It has three rinse cycles and gets the detergent out completely. As the description says, it does not have a spin cycle so clothes remain wet. I use it with a laundry alternative spin dryer that wrings out all the water. Would not recommend to a large family, only to those looking for a personal washer.

Very quiet, and unlike other mini washers, fully automatic. I wear formal clothes to work, and this machine is perfect for them. No more draining and rinsing! No more hand-washing!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little product, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
This tiny washer does a great job, just dont expect alot of room it canfit 3 tshirts and 3 pairs of underwear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little washing machine, May 10, 2013
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
I absolutely love everything about it, we bought it when we got a new baby to keep her diapers/clothes washed so we wouldnt have to go to the laundromat every other day. Its held up well though we havent used it in about 6 months as we now have a full sized washing machine in the home so i can only speak to the first 6 or 7 months of ownership.

Its a bit noisy, which i only mention because its touted as being "very quiet running" and there were times where i could hear a knocking noise from across the house and had to run to find out that it was the washing machine.

Regardless of that its still a great device and i would recommend it to anyone who has a lot of light duty washing to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent Product, August 8, 2013
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
I'm a runner... once I returned from a run I'd place my running gear in the egg... I've had this for spprox. 7 year with no problem... for a while I was using it every other day and it's still doing the laundry...

4.0 out of 5 stars great machine, July 6, 2013
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
This machine works great. It doesn't fit but a couple of pieces but def saves me money in the laundry room. The only thing I don't like is it does not drain all the way and I have to pick the machine up and dump the water.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not working any more, February 23, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
It does a good job, first and foremost. The 2 rinse cycles really get the detergent out. Clothes come out clean and fresh. The washing chamber is small, however. For the size of the machine, only about 1/2 of it is used for actual washing capacity. So a big improvement here would be to have a larger washing chamber and compact the other components.

Setting up the hoses and attachments is also a bit of a pain..particularly having to do it every time you use it. Someone needs to invent a universal attachment that makes it easy to get the hoses on and off. I suppose it's a necessary evil if you want an auto-rinse cycle.

It's not loud, but you can definitely hear it while it runs. Not enough to matter unless you're super sensitive to noise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and so cute mini washing machine, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
Thank you so much The Laundry Alternative for your very quick response. I received this fabulous machine within 8 days in Paris, France. You are very serious. This micro-washing machine is absolutely wonderful, simple to use, and so cute to look at ! The automatic programme is a so good idea. So are a wonderful idea the catchment device ready for a manual pre-spin service and the lint filter in the center of the agitator : For small items, this eco egg washer is perfect. Mille mercis pour tout !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for apartments, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
Works great for small loads. Love the lint filter. Can fit a single cotton sheet in, 2 pair of female jeans, 1 to 2 towels, one pair of men's trousers or two pairs of men's jean shorts for a single load.

If it had a spin cycle and bigger load capacity, I would give it 5 stars. A good option for apartment living.

1.0 out of 5 stars They sent me USED item and no reply, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Eco-egg Automatic Mini Washing Machine
Today is September 18, 2013.
I purchased 'new' eco egg after reading nice Amazon reviews.
I found their website and paid with credit card.
They sent me dirty mold smelling ---Used product---
and I reported to them, and they wanted me to send photos of it.
I sent several ones, then they don't received phone calls ,
never answered me back by email for three days.
I like to get where I should report this company.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›