Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on April 20, 2014
It`s a really good, useful and good quality product. But I would like to mention only that I confused about the what is the regular, small or wide mouth. Later I found out that this is for small ball jars. Besides, I learned that regular and small mouths are the same. At the first I ordered this one for my wide mouth ball jar. Because, I wash`t sure about the size when I received it I saw that this is for the small one and I learned that small is the regular. I did`t return it because I kept these for my small mouth jars. Later, I ordered for the wide mouth one. I think product descriptions need to correct this detail for this item. Thank you.
on January 23, 2014
My sister bought these for me for Christmas and they are just fantastic. We use them on mason jars for my 3 and 21 month old's sippies and they work perfectly. The seal prevents spills, but they also work just fine without out. Love the metal as we move towards a plastic free home. Overall, a great buy. I would definitely recommend.
on March 11, 2014
Product is rusting where stainless steel meets silicon gasket after not even a handful of uses. Is this normal? Love the product but really don't feel so great about this.
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2013
i love the idea (eco-friendly, repurposing mason jars) but can't get used to the stainless steel "mouth feel". i drink homemade smoothies and iced coffee in my mason jar with EcoJarz lid and stainless steel straw. with or without straw (which i'm not reviewing here) there is an uncomfortable cold steel feeling with this. and other reviewers (on other sites) have commented that it's uncomfortable to hit one's teeth against the steel!

i'm still using it now that i have it. but i wonder if some other material can be both eco-friendly and mouth-friendly!
55 comments5 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2014
Love these little things! I purchased them along with some stainless steel straws and they are primarily used by my 2 yr old along with a glass jar mug with a handle. They never leak at the seam and I discovered that flipping them upside down so that the straw/drinking hole is projecting down vs. up works better for the straws. They are really great quality and I will be ordering more in the large mouth jar size as well!
on February 19, 2014
We now have plastic-free sippy cups for our toddler! Plus we don't have nearly as many parts to assemble as with other toddler cups.
on November 30, 2014
I bought these to go with jelly jars that I use for homemade smoothies. They fit perfect and have a nice silicone-like ring on the inside that prevents leaks. I hand wash mine so I don't know how they would hold up in a dishwasher. The opening fits a traditional straw, but not a large smoothie straw.
on October 23, 2015
They work great, but I received a pack of large/wide tops instead of small/regular. Since I was going to get large tops anyway at a later date, and there currently aren't any 3-packs of large ones, I kept them. I'll just try to get the small ones again some other time.
on June 29, 2014
You must but the rings separately.
on February 2, 2015
I had to return because they did not fit my wide mouth mason jars. I ended up buying the large mouth stainless steel drinking top from the same company and I rated that product a 5. This is only getting a 3 because it didn't fit the way I needed it to.